hard on Top-Down-RPG

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

anyone have same problem as me when playing Top-Down-RPG? aka Dungeon-Crawling  type like.....

- Sacred 2
- Loki 
- Silverfall 
- Titan Quest
- Two Worlds (not topdown but sill same type gameplay)
- Diablo (never played but same type)

the problem is im having a hard time on these type of game. mobs run up to you in gang! in packs! in massive! and my character drop on ground everytime and got no where. i play all those demo and never bought any due to difficulty.  i want to get into these type of game but i just cant......

anyone have same problem?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

You are missing a word in your title.......right? Or is that my perverted mind? 

Anyway, I don't have these problems much but I don't play these type of games. Torchlight is a good game though for cheap and it has a great difficulty curve. Try that one out.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

Dude yeah, western RPGs kick my ass.  

I wanna like 'em but it's just too unaccessible. So I stick to games I can learn quickly, and drop quickly.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By cstrang

I only have problems with them if I don't have a good mouse handy.  Like this week, I purchased Torchlight but left my mouse back in my apartment, so I was sitting there trying to play it with a damn trak pad.  It doesn't really work out.

I loved Diablo 2, though.  I played the shit out of that game when I was in early high school.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422

Not exactly. You just gotta click on the people you want to attack, and when you need to move out click away from them..to someone new to it or not used to it, I can understand how it can take time to adjust..but I think you will get the hang of it. Dont feel bad about it though, try playing them on he easiest difficulty if you need to, it isnt any big deal. As long as you can find a way to enjoy the game while you are getting better at it.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By scarace360

i have no problem playing them well maybe cause i played a shit load of diablo but who cares as long as there good games ill play them

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By breadfan
Diablo II is my favorite game of all time.  I only really played it with a group of friends, even then it was difficult at points.  

It is fully possible to get through these sorts of games on your own, but it is much easier with other people.
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@RHCPfan24 said:

" You are missing a word in your title.......right? Or is that my perverted mind?   Anyway, I don't have these problems much but I don't play these type of games. Torchlight is a good game though for cheap and it has a great difficulty curve. Try that one out. "

your perverted mind.

oh yeah torchlight.... its the latest of these type of game. forgot about it. i never got interest. it just went through me. will try it someday.

@ sniper
i feel better hearing others have same problem.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By MikkaQ
@cstrang said:

" I only have problems with them if I don't have a good mouse handy.  Like this week, I purchased Torchlight but left my mouse back in my apartment, so I was sitting there trying to play it with a damn trak pad.  It doesn't really work out.  I loved Diablo 2, though.  I played the shit out of that game when I was in early high school. "

Haha yeah I can't play those on my laptop, I'm scared of wearing the pad to a broken state.  

@AnnouncerGXZ
said:
  @ sniper i feel better hearing others have same problem. "  

Oh yeah, I was embarrassed to see my friend blow past the first three hours of dragon age, in what took me like 5 or 6 haha.