Help me decide (PS3 Games).

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AngelN7

Hey guys Im buying a PS3 soon waited until the last month of the year (to make the decision harder!) not really but I wanted to see enough of each game that has come out so far before making any choice, my budget is enough to buy just 2 games maybe I can squeeze a third but I don't know yet so I might as well ask for advice now before doing the purchase. Mass Effect 2 is my only secure choice I really like that game on the 360 and the PS3 version has a some of the content that I didn't bought and since I sold most of my 360 games I should continue the series on the PS3 too bad for Mass Effect but the interactive comic will sufficient , now the second game is the one Im having a hard time choosing it could be any of these.

• Uncharted 3
  • The Elder Scrolls V
  • Infamous 2
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Portal 2
  • Dark Souls
  • Dirt 3
  • Dead Space 2

I've played a bit of some of them in the year but not enough to decide on one and I think I can wait on El Shaddai , Saint's Row The Third , Catherine and some other games that I wanted to play , considering that Im going to be playing only 2 quite some time better be sure to make a good choice , so any advice?.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mesoian

Skyrim.

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ColinWright

From what I hear, Skyrim is still kind of busted on PS3. That said, you can be brave and go for it. Or be safe and choose Portal 2. Either is an excellent choice.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AngelN7

@ColinWright: That patch they released recently didn't fix some of that stuff ?.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RE_Player1

You can find Dead Space 2 new with the extra Extraction port for $30 or less. I say get that. Skyrim will wait and only get better with more patches, more content and at a cheaper price. Also for Mass Effect 2 you can download it off PSN for $19.99 if your into downloading your games. Comes with everything but the Arrival dlc, which was the worst so no sweat there. Don't worry about the comic with the PS3 version, coming from the PC I thought they summed up ME1 pretty good along with letting you make the important choices, like saving Wrex.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By mikey87144

Skyrim and Uncharted 3 if you played Uncharted 2. If not, buy Uncharted 2 then get U3 later.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Sooperspy

Skyrim and the Uncharted dual pack (Contains 1 + 2).

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By coakroach

Save some money, get Uncharted 2

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AngelN7

@coakroach: @Redbullet685: what about the multiplayer/Co-op people still play it?.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jasta

Skyrim will last you a long time, I don't know what condition that version of the game is in though.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By TehFlan

Dark Souls or Portal 2

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By Castiel

Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By lego_my_eggo

I would get demons souls or the uncharted dual pack, there not the latest in the series but they are cheaper and are still very good games.

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ColinWright
@AngelN7: There's still some people who say they have problems, but I haven't played that version, so I really don't know. I'm just basing it off of hearsay.