Help with my Turtle Beach Headset

A_Wet_Shamwow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By A_Wet_Shamwow

So i got my headset around christmas last year and they have been working great ever since then
a couple of weeks ago i had to move my xbox and unplugges my headset (i have x1's) and i plugged everything back in as it was but know i only hear half the audio (if i am at the dashboard and hit the guide i don't hear the sounds when i go down the menu but when i cycle through the blades) and my mic doesn't work at all  with reach out tommorow i will have a problem if i can't talk with my friends and hear all the audio.

Alex_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Alex_V

I think your headset may be faulty.

memo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By memo

aww man that sucks.  I was looking into buying a headset for my ps3 a turtle beach px21...that just makes me wann think twice.

fakename50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fakename50

I have an X11, Make sure everything is plugged in correctly ( also the part where it hooks into the controller for chat), also make sure your game volume and chat volume are turned up on the white dongle found on the cord of the headset ( I'm assuming it's a wired headphone). If it doesn't work after you check all that I would start saving up for a new headset. 

If you're only hearing half the sound I'm guessing that it's not hooked up correctly, or your headset is busted.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Crono11

Whenever I only hear half the audio it's because of a short. Maybe it's the same with you. 

blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By blackbird415

The wired ones are okay. Theyre kind of known to do that, I have the wired one for my xbox. 

@memo:
 Theyre okay, but I personally would go for the wireless ones 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874502005&cm_re=turtle_beach-_-74-502-005-_-Product     

Its really expensive, but its because of the wireless. They have a cheaper wrieless but its not nearly as good. you have to have the wireless sensors looking at eachother to read :/ 

I'll eventually get the wireless turtle beaches whe I can afford them