Holiday Rush

solidwolf52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Edited By solidwolf52

It's officially that time of year again...There are now more games out that i want to plan than i have time for.  It's awesome but sucks at the same time.  What's taking up everyones time so far?  Castlevania, Dead Rising 2 and Reach for me so far.

solidwolf52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By solidwolf52

It's officially that time of year again...There are now more games out that i want to plan than i have time for.  It's awesome but sucks at the same time.  What's taking up everyones time so far?  Castlevania, Dead Rising 2 and Reach for me so far.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By RichardLOlson

Well aside from work.  Red Dead Redemption (Playing the new add ons at the moment) and some other games here and there.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jasta

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption which is a bugger when you have alot of games to get through. (Not to take away from the experience though, the game is great.)

Still to play I have: Uncharted 2, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC for Mass Effect 2.

There are loads of others I have started and yet to finish.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

There are always more games out there than I have the cash for but at the moment I'm playing Halo: Reach and World of Warcraft.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

I finally started playing Bowser's Inside Story and played some more Halo: Reach.

I don't know what Gamefly plans to send me, since my Queue is full of unreleased/recently released games. I like working the system.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By iam3green

the usual, i got dead rising 2. i have been working on that game a little bit. i'm currently still playing modern warfare 2. i want to get AUG hbar silver title, at least. black ops is coming out next month so it is why i'm playing that even more.