I podcasted with Jeff Gerstmann for 90 minutes about E3, the state of the industry, and Scorpio vs. PS4 Pro

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I'm so excited to finally post this. I talked to the one and only Jeff Gerstmann about anything and everything Giant Bomb on the latest episode of my podcast!

So, I've spoken with Alex, Vinny, and Dan in the past all about games, Giant Bomb, the industry, and much more. I got a bunch of requests to talk to Jeff, and he was nice enough to spend a chunk of his day talking to me about future GB content, E3 storylines, new consoles, and just about everything else you could think of.

Again, thanks so much to all of you for the support. The GB community has, without a doubt, put a much brighter spotlight on my podcast than I could have ever imagined. You're all the best, and I look forward to your thoughts on the show!

FULL EPISODE

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've really been enjoying these podcasts (listened to a couple dozen now) and looked forward to an eventual one with Jeff. Knew it was on the horizon since he answered a question on Tumblr a few months back where he said he'd be open to appearing on more podcasts around his busy schedule; glad it finally did.

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dixavd: Thanks so much! And yeah, as soon as I saw that post, I shot him an email. Was really happy to get him on right before E3!

ryleknuckles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can't wait to give this a listen in the morning! I really enjoy the show. Keep up the great work.

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lionheart377
mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these continue to be dope- nice work chief!

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great listen! Thought it was interesting how he said he doesn't want Giantbomb to feel like a recurring character. I feel like that's what it is. I know what to expect weekly for the most part, but that's what I like, and why I subscribe.

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcole360: Thanks so much! And yes, there's absolutely a comfort to the Giant Bomb formula. It's part of my weekly routine.

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great stuff, thanks for doing this!

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I'm always up for a new podcast! I'll give this episode a listen!

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to check this out really liked your previous GB podcasts. Keep it up !

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulcake: Thanks so much! This one might just be my favorite so far...

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other cool thing right around the end: Jeff mentions a possible Big Live Live Show in front of a LIVE audience. Also talks about how they tried to bring a wrestling ring inside of the CBSi studio. It sounds amazing.