In DLC¨S do you pay stuff with real money?

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leky1

i am not talking about the the DLC itself but about the dtuff you buy in maes Fallout and Fable,so do you actually have to pay real stuff?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Branthog

What?

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89
@Branthog said:
" What? "
leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By leky1

do you pay the items you buy with real life money or with game money?

spudzdk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By spudzdk

its real. actually the game cuts off your real lige fingers one by one as you purchase stuff within the DLC content making it impossible for you to ever buy more than 10 items inside of DLC content :p 
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

To put it simple, once you buy the DLC with real money, then you are free to do whatever you wish in that certain DLC.  No more money involved afterwards.  Unless you have to buy a double-barreled shotgun, then you use the money used in-game.

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By leky1
@rjayb89 said:
" To put it simple, once you buy the DLC with real money, then you are free to do whatever you wish in that certain DLC.  No more money involved afterwards.  Unless you have to buy a double-barreled shotgun, then you use the money used in-game. "
oohs!thank you good man
Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Branthog

Of course, the distinction isn't terribly broad, conceptually, since they can and do simply charge you for in-game items outside of the game. Want some special cars in your racing game? You may pay real money for them, just int within the game -- from within the XBL, instead. Same if you want to unlock everything without playing through in Skate 2. Sometimes even bonuses to your abilities and experience points or other things earned in game that you can also pay for outside of the game. The DLC concept is very much pushing us into that dreaded area most multiplayer games don't dare to tread without pissing off gamers. Be thankful there aren't any MMOs on the console or else they'd probably sell you leveled characters and legendary weapons for real cash that you can carry into the game. Eew.

But if the question as rjayb surmised it, is simply "will I need extra real world cash at any point within playing the DLC that I already paid money to buy" then the answer is what he said -- "no".

noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By noextralife

I think I just died a little inside