Infinite Infinite Spoilers (no spoilers)

kortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kortex

So, the Infininte Spoiler show is the perfect template for a new regular feature, right? This format (group of people who already finished the game discussing while some is finishing it for the first time and joins the discussion at the end) seems great, fresh and really interesting to me. It also is the perfect counterfeit to a little format called Quick Look, you might have heard of it. I think you are on to something, Guys.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Absolutely; they really need to put the person playing the game is a better lit room though, I would have loved to watch Vinny's facial expression as things happened.

Anyway, what spoiler-laden games are coming up anyway? Maybe A Machine For Pigs or Broken Age - if those games end up going in that sort of direction...

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Absolutely; they really need to put the person playing the game is a better lit room though, I would have loved to watch Vinny's facial expression as things happened.

Anyway, what spoiler-laden games are coming up anyway? Maybe A Machine For Pigs or Broken Age - if those games end up going in that sort of direction...

I think that was probably Vinny's choice. I know when I am playing a game I like turn off the lights and focus only on the screen, so you have to imagine, finishing the game for the first time, Vinny wanted the full experience (as opposed to providing "coverage").

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Oscar__Explosion
@kortex said:

So, the Infininte Spoiler show is the perfect template for a new regular feature, right? This format (group of people who already finished the game discussing while some is finishing it for the first time and joins the discussion at the end) seems great, fresh and really interesting to me. It also is the perfect counterfeit to a little format called Quick Look, you might have heard of it. I think you are on to something, Guys.

I totally loved the format of the spoiler show, but how often are they going to have opportunities like that again? My bet is very slim.