Is Scribblenauts Unlimited for $8.99 worth it?

funkgretzky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

therealhowwie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By therealhowwie

I think it's well worth it. I got it for about $14 and it was well worth it then. It's a lot of fun. That being said, for as far as I've gotten it's not overly challenging, so I would think that kids wouldn't have too much of a problem with it.

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked it up on steam this week for about 10 bucks, seems like a damn good price. If the kid has good vocabulary and thinks creatively I would say so, basically if you can sit down and play a game of scrabble with him and not have to help him every turn he should enjoy it.

Franky who doesn't like flying enraged panda's attacking blue devil wielding a fire sword.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I have the game for Wii U and it's a blast. As for a kid, it's not too hard. Also a good thing about this game is that there are multiple answers for each of the Starrites.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure, I think it is probably great for kids too, it could help expand the vocabulary and stimulate the kids creativity. And hey, it is pretty fun too.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely worth picking up at that price. I got it for the 3DS for $20 and put it in my 8 year old son's Easter basket. He isn't having any issues playing it and loves it so far. I'd go ahead and pick up a copy for your nephew.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I thought it was a good buy. Dont remmber what I payed for it. Knowing me though, I probably bought it on a whim for $50, like an asshole. But it was pretty funny going around and being the dick who turns people wishes around on people.

"I wish It was cooler here"

Oh, ok, well how about a freezing Ice ray of death.

ThomasG666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have played the DS version, when it came out, and had lots of fun with it.I'm sure it's worth its prize.

expensiveham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. If you have played the previous Scribblenaut games you might not get that much enjoyment out of it though as it does not add a ton of new stuff.

funkgretzky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By funkgretzky

Got it yesterday, it's quite fun and simple and I believe my nephew will love this.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Yes, its worth getting for anyone of anyage.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hmm Alwasy been interested and for 9 bucks i might as well try it, you might as well pull the trigger as well