Is Xenoblade Chronicles the next Panzer Dragoon Saga?

Avatar image for deactivated-6157afb2b3c07
deactivated-6157afb2b3c07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Has anyone taken a look at the going rate on Amazon and Ebay for Xenoblade Chronicles? It's insane! Has this game become the next Panzer Dragoon Saga? That late or near end of a system's lifespan game that becomes critcally acclaimed but few are made and becomes super rare. I'm glad I own a copy. I still have yet to play through it though, but I'm looking forward to it.

dandead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@mrpilkington: No because I think more than 100k worth of copies where made...

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Not if Nintendo is smart and makes it a digital download on the WiiU.

But this is Nintendo...

Draxyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Draxyle

I imported a euro version myself because I was impatient, but yea, it looks like the US run was extremely limited. It's a shame, because this could have had the "Demon's Souls" effect of selling over a million on word of mouth alone (and hell, Xenoblade did have a lot more hype and talk going on about it than Demon's Souls did during the lead up to its release). Nintendo won't even allow that to happen.

And to think I almost bought a US copy of the game as well to help support it (and to avoid future console modding issues). Looks like I would have accidentally deprived a copy from someone else.

But yea, selling it digitally (as well as all Wii titles) on the WiiU would make too much sense.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Darji

In Europe it is still as cheap as it was. The US price is really kind of crazy^^