I've found a solution to all your technological problems!

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By pirate_republic

Step 1: Don't order technology online. It's too fragile... always buy from a store. Best Buy, Future Shop, you name it.
Step 2: Buy a damn warranty. 360 red ringed? Walk into Best Buy and get it exchanged, go home and start playing. Broken Zune? Get it exchanged. Turn it on in the store to see if it works, if not, get it exchanged until it does. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm sorry, I just had to post this. There's been so much complaining on these forums lately. Technology is fragile: cash out the 60$ and get a 3 year warranty, it'll save you so much hassle in the long run.

10 minutes plus driving time, or 2 weeks dealing with shoddy customer service and sending it to China and back. Your choice.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tekmojo

Depends.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Black_Raven

I've bought EVERY part for my computer online, which amounts to about 12 different components and have never had a problem, on second thought though I live in a very small country.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ
pirate_republic said:
"Step 1: Don't order technology online. It's too fragile... always buy from a store. Best Buy, Future Shop, you name it.Step 2: Buy a damn warranty. 360 red ringed? Walk into Best Buy and get it exchanged, go home and start playing. Broken Zune? Get it exchanged. Turn it on in the store to see if it works, if not, get it exchanged until it does. Etc, etc, etc.I'm sorry, I just had to post this. There's been so much complaining on these forums lately. Technology is fragile: cash out the 60$ and get a 3 year warranty, it'll save you so much hassle in the long run.10 minutes plus driving time, or 2 weeks dealing with shoddy customer service and sending it to China and back. Your choice."
Will this help me with the fact that my itunes forgot about the 4000 song library i already had on my computer and decided to lose all of my ratings and playlists, and much of my album art?