Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kitsune_conundrum

I'm not sure where to submit ideas so I'm just starting a thread.

As mentioned in my blog post, I'll be travelling soon to Japan and I just wanted to know about what a gamer or a gamer-like would be interested in. I used to remember the guys mentioning a whole bunch of stuff about places and events during the bombcast but thats been washed about in the waves of the internet and I frankly can't quite remember it anymore. So my suggestion is to build a page somewhere that specifically talks about such things in some sort of easily accesable archive-thing. Fellow Giantbombers kind of inspired this as well like Kaosangel and his adventures in Japan so we know that people here do really come from all over the world. I tried looking in the locations group but its mostly non-specific and barely implemented to its full potential (mostly just a brief note inside games rather than outside).

Secondly, I want to start a place just to ask about backwards compatibility on all platforms (especially PC) and I'm just wondering where I can make it. I'm thinking of concepts right now. Why? I'm currently on a retro gaming binge and I'm using windows 7 rc1 so take a guess yeah.

What do you think?

Feel free to ask for clarification, just re-read what I typed and thought it was horrible but meh.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

I don't think I entirely get what you mean, but I think the first is a horrible idea that will never happen, and I'm not sure what you mean about the second option, sorry.

Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kitsune_conundrum
@Drebin_893 said:
" I don't think I entirely get what you mean, but I think the first is a horrible idea that will never happen, and I'm not sure what you mean about the second option, sorry. "
1. Giantbomb's wiki-style travellers guide for gamers.

2. like a support board for giantbombers to help each other especially with the few "game doesnt work" threads floating around.
Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Insectecutor

Support board sounds like a good idea.