Life Without a Gaming System

LuckyTaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By LuckyTaylor

I've been living without any kind of real gaming system for almost a year now.  The frustrating part of this situation is that I own several systems, but I can't really get to them, and probably wouldn't even have the time to play them given my current workload.  Hearing about all the great releases lately only makes things worse.  But someday, someday soon, I will get my stuff together.  And I will have a wonderful pile of games to catch up on.  And it will be glorious.

LuckyTaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LuckyTaylor

I've been living without any kind of real gaming system for almost a year now.  The frustrating part of this situation is that I own several systems, but I can't really get to them, and probably wouldn't even have the time to play them given my current workload.  Hearing about all the great releases lately only makes things worse.  But someday, someday soon, I will get my stuff together.  And I will have a wonderful pile of games to catch up on.  And it will be glorious.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

You will have? There already is great shit to catch up on! 
Also, What systems do you even have?
Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crono11

That's how I was for a bit, but eventually time cleared up and I went on a gaming binge that nearly killed me, it was awesome. 

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By McGhee

Well, it looks like you got through the withdrawal period with all the shakes and vomiting. You'll be alright, kid. You'll be ALL RIGHT.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

You could spend a pretty good chunk of your gaming life on games released in the last year.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By hoossy

I guess I could play twice as much... for me and you... 

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By napalm
@LuckyTaylor: I went through a period where I didn't videogame at all. I can't remember how long the period was. I'm thinking around eight months or so. I've been thinking about going cold turkey again, actually. Just selling off my collection entirely, selling my systems, but keeping up with videogaming news and keeping constant tabs on yearly games that I am into. 

I think you end up learning more about yourself when you step outside of your favorite hobby and force yourself to do other things, or get interested in other hobbies. Gaming isn't going to go away, and you'll always have time to come back whenever you want.
xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx
@hoossy

I"ll help as well