Live Stream from Sunday 01.27.13?

Bratcher_Lev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bratcher_Lev

I remember either a link on one of the duders' twitters saying there would be some kind of stream going live or seeing the countdown clock sometime Sunday evening (1.27.13). I wasn't able to watch at the time, but I don't see anything in the way of an archived video either here or on the GB twitch page. Did I just have a fever dream or was it simply not archived?

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By myke_tuna

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was a community DOTA 2 thing. I'm not sure if it was on the official GB channel though or if it was not archived at all anywhere. If it was a different twitch channel, it might be archived there.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By BBAlpert

@myketuna said:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was a community DOTA 2 thing. I'm not sure if it was on the official GB channel though or if it was not archived at all anywhere. If it was a different twitch channel, it might be archived there.

Yeah, it was a DOTA 2 tournament or match or something. It wasn't run by Giant Bomb in any official sense, but Dave or Vinny or Jeff or whoever let them run the Twitch stream through the GB Chat. I think it was either or that was running the stream, so one of them could probably give some specifics on if/where it is being archived anywhere.

rb_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By rb_man

@Bratcher_Lev: Hey I I am running the event and the streamer/caster and Gb was so great to put my stream up on the chat. so all archived on my twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/rb_man

Side note the next match is this Thursday here is the time