Looking for an old game.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vivek

It was for the PC, and was about getting a frog from a start point to a finish point using equipment such as travelators, trampalines and other then pressing play so all the equipment would come to motion. Played from a side on angle (2D).Used to play it back in 1994. Any ideas would be great been think of this game lately but cannot think of what it was called.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

Oh man what is it with all these threads looking for old games. My mind can only take so much throwbacks! 

Anyway, that sounds like Frogger equipped with pretty swanky stuff. I'm not sure how it works but is it similar to The Incredible Machine?

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By emkeighcameron
@eroticfishcake said:
" Oh man what is it with all these threads looking for old games. My mind can only take so much throwbacks! 

Anyway, that sounds like Frogger equipped with pretty swanky stuff. I'm not sure how it works but is it similar to The Incredible Machine? "
Oh man I used to LOVE that game

It was all about using the explosive rockets to push shit around
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake
@emkeighcameron said: 
"Oh man I used to LOVE that game  It was all about using the explosive rockets to push shit around "
Bloody Hell man. I'm going through a nostalgia phase now because of you.
vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vivek

Dude, oh my its so like "The Incredible Machine"  im definatly gonna check this one out.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emkeighcameron
@eroticfishcake said:
" @emkeighcameron said: 
"Oh man I used to LOVE that game  It was all about using the explosive rockets to push shit around "
Bloody Hell man. I'm going through a nostalgia phase now because of you. "
dude did you ever make a HUGE armada of blimps

then shoot one rocket into the middle and have them ALL go up and scream "OH THE HUMANITY" as like 80 blimps fell down

good times
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Vivek: Well let me know if you ever know the name of it since I'm intrigued myself. 

@emkeighcameron: Yeah I'm pretty sure I've done something similar among those lines. I didn't really try to build anything intelligent at the time, just blew shit up or made basket balls fly around on conveyor belts. I really want to play it now...