#1 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -

I'm really looking for a game to scratch an Oregon Trail itch I have right now. It looks like FTL would pretty good at doing that, but are there any others? I really love that type of gameplay. Thanks.

#2 Posted by beardfish (113 posts) -

I've been trying to think of this since somebody asked me the other day about it. I feel that anything you would find to be that similar (with the exception of FTL) would not scratch that nostalgic itch you have, or wouldn't feel close (ie: something that's not just a straight copy like Amazon Trail)

Playing FTL is the only time I recall receiving a similar experience to oregon trail

#3 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

If you got iOS or Android based phone/table check out game called Organ Trail. It might be coming to Steam as well.

#4 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

@kalmis said:

If you got iOS or Android based phone/table check out game called Organ Trail. It might be coming to Steam as well.

Organ Trail is awesome! There's a nice little reference to Zombieland and to the "Hello Stranger" guy from RE4. BTW, you can also play it online: http://www.hatsproductions.com/organtrail.html

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

You should see a doctor.