Looking to Scratch an Oregon Trail Itch?

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Blubba

I'm really looking for a game to scratch an Oregon Trail itch I have right now. It looks like FTL would pretty good at doing that, but are there any others? I really love that type of gameplay. Thanks.

beardfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By beardfish

I've been trying to think of this since somebody asked me the other day about it. I feel that anything you would find to be that similar (with the exception of FTL) would not scratch that nostalgic itch you have, or wouldn't feel close (ie: something that's not just a straight copy like Amazon Trail)

Playing FTL is the only time I recall receiving a similar experience to oregon trail

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By kalmis

If you got iOS or Android based phone/table check out game called Organ Trail. It might be coming to Steam as well.

labman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By labman

@kalmis said:

If you got iOS or Android based phone/table check out game called Organ Trail. It might be coming to Steam as well.

Organ Trail is awesome! There's a nice little reference to Zombieland and to the "Hello Stranger" guy from RE4. BTW, you can also play it online: http://www.hatsproductions.com/organtrail.html

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

You should see a doctor.