Lovin the new endurance run

jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By jaymorgoth

Ha, so still haven't beaten FFXIII yet, the ending is longer then ya think with a lot of tedious battles.   Today I realized that the new dual Endurance has really sucked me in again.  Idk, i think it's the Mystery Science 3000 feel that really brings it all together for me since i loved that show.  I also like how there are two teams this time, it's kinda interesting to see who makes what joke.  Not gonna lie though, kinda like it Old School and prefere Vinny and Jeff or Brad and Ryan. (I still enjoy you both though! Don't hit me Ryan!)  I'm interested to see how this goes cause Deadly Premonition is freaking ridiculous.  It's Saturday night so i probably won't be playing video games, (go drinking)  but i may beat FFXIII tomorrow, heck i might even try my hand at writing a review.  I think this Quest system has been good about getting more people involved in the community aspect of this site.

jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jaymorgoth

Ha, so still haven't beaten FFXIII yet, the ending is longer then ya think with a lot of tedious battles.   Today I realized that the new dual Endurance has really sucked me in again.  Idk, i think it's the Mystery Science 3000 feel that really brings it all together for me since i loved that show.  I also like how there are two teams this time, it's kinda interesting to see who makes what joke.  Not gonna lie though, kinda like it Old School and prefere Vinny and Jeff or Brad and Ryan. (I still enjoy you both though! Don't hit me Ryan!)  I'm interested to see how this goes cause Deadly Premonition is freaking ridiculous.  It's Saturday night so i probably won't be playing video games, (go drinking)  but i may beat FFXIII tomorrow, heck i might even try my hand at writing a review.  I think this Quest system has been good about getting more people involved in the community aspect of this site.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Skytylz

I think the quest system has ruined the forums; for the time being at least.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By xMP44x

I've never watched an Endurance Run on the site. Perhaps someone could fill me in on what they are? I might go watch some now, actually.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By luce
@xMP44x said:
" I've never watched an Endurance Run on the site. Perhaps someone could fill me in on what they are? I might go watch some now, actually. "
Its when Jeff and the gang run a marathon across the world twice wearing nothing but Giantbomb branded speedos
jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jaymorgoth
@Skytylz said:
" I think the quest system has ruined the forums; for the time being at least. "
Perhaps...i mean now it's got people like me mucking about in them. But hopefully it'll settle out and then maybe it'll bring in more quality people who were too afraid before to participate.  One can hope right?
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Skytylz
@xMP44x said:
" I've never watched an Endurance Run on the site. Perhaps someone could fill me in on what they are? I might go watch some now, actually. "
Watch the Persona 4 ER, it's a million times better than the new ones.
jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jaymorgoth
@Skytylz said:
" @xMP44x said:
Watch the Persona 4 ER, it's a million times better than the new ones. "
I don't know about a MILLION...but definitely better since Persona 4 is a far better game.  Oh Kanji, you were so crazy.
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By DanielJW
@Skytylz said:

" I think the quest system has ruined the forums; for the time being at least. "

Maybe we need a "Quest Hints" variety of forum. 

EDIT: We have one. I'm stupid.
Jrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Jrad
@jaymorgoth said:
" @Skytylz said:
" @xMP44x said:
Watch the Persona 4 ER, it's a million times better than the new ones. "
I don't know about a MILLION...but definitely better since Persona 4 is a far better game.  Oh Kanji, you were so crazy. "
I see the Deadly Premonition ER as being more of a journey, with focus on the character development. It's not just V/J reacting to what strange things are happening, but instead opening their hearts to the quirky nuances that define DP. B/R & V/J will slowly learn to appreciate the hidden genius, and by the end, they will have found the truth.
Genjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Genjai

And then Peter Molyneux will appear and show us THE FUTURE!!!!

jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jaymorgoth
@Genjai said:
" And then Peter Molyneux will appear and show us THE FUTURE!!!! "
Wait..are you saying Peter Molyneux is creating a Fable spinoff set in the world of Deadly Premonition!  
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Interfect
@Genjai: 

And tell us to suck on his balls.
Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chuggsy
@luce said:
" @xMP44x said:
Its when Jeff and the gang run a marathon across the world twice wearing nothing but Giantbomb branded speedos "
It's really disturbing that I would actually watch that.
jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jaymorgoth
@Interfect said:
" @Genjai:   And tell us to suck on his balls. "
wait...i thought that was Kou's job cause he looooooves them balls.
Genjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Genjai
@jaymorgoth said:
" @Genjai said:
" And then Peter Molyneux will appear and show us THE FUTURE!!!! "
Wait..are you saying Peter Molyneux is creating a Fable spinoff set in the world of Deadly Premonition!   "
Ah yes, his master plan has been set in motion. The Endurance Run is just the first small step.

@Interfect said:

...and that, too.
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Interfect
@Genjai: 

So the new endurance run after the DP one is seeing how long the Giantbomb crew can suck Peter Molyneux's balls for?

Because if so... I will not watch that at all.
Genjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Genjai
@Interfect: Of course not! 

He will create a new sports game for Natal entitled, "Fable Balls" ...but it could also be "Fable Balls: THE FUTURE!!!"
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Interfect
@Genjai: 

Awesome alright sounds good since I dont own a 360, so instead of sucking on Natals balls I will have to settle for Sony's ball on a stick....
dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By dichemstys
@Interfect said:
DAMN IT! Beat me to it.