• 82 results
Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gruebacca

Poll March 11: What are you playing? (219 votes)

Titanfall 18%
Dark Souls 2 32%
Something else 61%

March 11 is obviously a big day in video game land. I'd like a sample of how the Giant Bomb community is going to spend their week. Two big games: one multiplayer shooter that promises to mix things up in the genre, and another entry in a hardcore rpg series beloved by many on this site. Cast your votes here!

Personally, I'll be playing both.

• 
Hoboassassin54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Titanfall all day son

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I started Tomb Raider last night (thanks ps+!) and so far I'm enjoying it, story seems a bit all over the place but yeah, its alright. Wish I could be playing DS2 but I still need to play the first one.

pandashake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By pandashake

Amazon ran out of black armor edition for ps3 so mine's coming from Newegg at 3 day shipping speed. : (

So ffxiv arr for me and payday 2 on ps3 since it's free. Payday is actually fun for the price of zero

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I played COD xb1 and spelunky on the vita.

russman588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By russman588

South Park for now, I'll probably buy Titanfall if servers appear to be holding up on PC.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm trying to finish up South Park before moving on to Dark Souls 2.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanfall

Just beat South Park and I'm waiting for PC Dark Souls.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably MGS2 HD since Dark Souls II isn't coming out for another few days here in Aus.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'm playing Titanfall (Pc), although I wish I was playing Dark Souls 2 (Pc).

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#61  Edited By musubi

DAT Dark Souls II son.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably Arkham City and i'll continue trying to understand why i keep failing miserably at accomplishing anything worthwhile in Europa Universalis IV.

Poonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

South Park and finishing Bravely Default in the next couple of days.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#64  Edited By BeachThunder

Fallout 3

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beat another campaign on Expert in L4D this morning. I'll probably try to complete another world in Banjo Kazooie later. Maybe some Battlefield 3 death match and Dark Souls too.

The only new Windows releases I care about right now are RE4 and South Park. I'll get them when they're cheaper.

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and the Last Story

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#67  Edited By pyromagnestir

I don't currently have the funds to get my hands on new games as my whole budget for new games this year got dropped on a 3DS and copy of Fire Emblem Awakening in January, so I have been playing seemingly random old ass games recently. I will continue that trend, likely plugging my Gamecube back in and using the Gameboy Player attachment to play some Link's Awakening or Fire Emblem GBA.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#68  Edited By Seppli

Something else. Neither Dark Souls II, nor Titanfall are actually out yet in Europe. I'm super tempted to get Dark Souls 2 when it comes out on PS3 (or rather preload it now), but my intention is to wait for the hopefully inevitable PS4 version, which should be as pretty as the PC version, and suffer not from hackers (or way way less), much unlike the PC version. The best of both worlds, if you will. If it isn't announced within a couple of weeks of the release of the PC version, I'll get that instead, and just play it offline if hackers are a problem. Of course, the more I think about it, the less likely it is that I'll wait. Might just be the last full price PS3 game I'll be buying. I got the cash for it just sitting there in my PSN wallet burning a hole in my pocket.

What I am playing is Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD on Vita (currently free from PS+ in Europe). It's robbing my sleep like few things have. My first tower defense game actually. I've never quite seen the appeal, and thus never played one in-depth. I should have known I'd love this. Building towers is like my favorite thing to do in RTS games.

Also, a daily session of BF4, usually an hour or two around midnight, after peak traffic hours. Usually smooth as butter at that time. Though I feel like I'm cursed recently. Lost like 15 of the last 20 rounds I played. If your team falls apart in Conquest 64, there's just so little you can do on your own. Fortuna has forsaken me. Oh Lady Luck, what must I do to yet again be in your good graces?

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By Ben_H

I'm playing Swear at my Data Structures Assignment. And maybe a bit of Diablo 3 if I get most of my assignment done. All the fixes they did to that game made it so it is actually fun now. My dude went from having 9k dps to over 60 in the span of 2 hours. Apparently he was under equipped. Though I refused to use auction house so all I had to work with were the crappy weapons I had from drops before. I restarted the game on Expert in hopes of getting gear that was at least somewhat better and now my guy is so powerful he basically can't die to any of the enemies I am facing. Between passive health recovery and the 4k health recovered per second from his weapons (both swords recover around 1000 health per hit), he never drops below max health. I also got these boots that leave a fire trail that does 100% of weapon damage to enemies over time so for weaker enemies I can just run around and they all die while they follow. It's pretty silly.

And a bit of Binding of Isaac. I've started playing it again and am having a lot of fun. I am still awful at it though.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'll be playing FF XIV, South Park SOT, and Diablo 3 until Dark Souls 2 comes out on PC.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earthbound

Also dark souls later

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I downloaded Dragon's Crown on PSN last week and haven't gotten to it yet, and plan to do an hour or so this evening. I would like to play Dark Souls 2 but I know that I don't have time. Will probably tackle that game when i take vacation weeks sometime this spring.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Skyrim. Just finished the Dark Brotherhood quest line for the first time; holy shit that was so much fun. Probably some Magic: The Gathering Online as well.

I will probably still be playing Skyrim on Friday, the day when new games are released in the UK.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Diablo III

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm back on (off?) the WoW wagon... but recent news that WoD won't be coming until fall means I'll be finding something else to play for a while when my current paid time is up.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NMC2008

South Park, on my 3rd playthrough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not playing anything right now because I ended up with a code for the digital version of Dark Souls II from Gamestop because I waited till the last second to preorder, and I just keep getting an error message that apparently means all I can do is wait. So, I'm waiting.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#78  Edited By Slag

Hotline Miami and doing my best to avoid Dark Souls 2 spoilers until the PC version is out.

GnomishPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Walking Dead Season 2
Thief

Wish I could be playing Titanfall though.

Avatar image for andthentrumpets
andthentrumpets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By andthentrumpets

I'm not sure how this happened but I am apparently playing Dishonored.

climax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replaying DS on PC until DS2 comes out.

TheMathlete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

persona 4 golden since I just got a vita last week

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Football Manager 2014.

I AM DESTROYING THE CONFERENCE NORTH. No one can step to me.