Metacritic guessing game [2 Player, Google Spreadsheet]

MaxOpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MaxOpower

Hey I made a Metacritic guessing game, for me and my friend to play. It works alright, and we are having fun with it, so I thought I would share it.

The thing is pretty automatic at this point. You only have to type in your own guess, the correct Metacritic score, and your name if you want to. The sheet takes care of points, look, and average score count and all that. It only supports two players, if you want to add more, then you will have to correct some of the math.

From me and my friends game, I'm getting my ass kicked.
From me and my friends game, I'm getting my ass kicked.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a horribly programmer / spreadsheet guy / speller. At the moment, the math works, but only barely. I'm sure there are much smarter ways to do everything, but the system that is in place works and make sense to me. If nothing else, I at least think it looks pretty cool.

Lot's of o's and 1's, I love it. And it even kind of works?
Lot's of o's and 1's, I love it. And it even kind of works?

If you have any improvements please do tell. The big thing that I had planed to do, but couldn't figure out, was for the sheet to pull the Metacritic scores automatic too.

Again, I'm not a good programmer to any degree, this is the first thing I have done that is even remotely programming related. That's why this is a Google spreadsheet, and not a made in a real programming language. If you want to run with the idea, perfect it in some much smarter way. Feel free to do so.

HOW TO GET IT

I don't know.... I have the link, I guess you can open it, and from there make a copy of the sheet.

FILE > MAKE A COPY...
FILE > MAKE A COPY...