• 125 results
Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Vexxan

Hope from FFXIII. I'm glad they changed him in the sequel, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to finish the game.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By HerbieBug

@onan said:

"Remember, Kaidan, when I promised to kill you last? I lied."

I personally hated Kaidan Alenko in Mass Effect. All credit to Bioware for letting me kill his ass in the first game. What a whiny bitch.

I hated Kaidan for reasons that go beyond the Mass Effect universe. He is voiced by the same guy who voiced Carth in KOTOR, who I also hated. When I heard that voice coming from his mouth I automatically cut off all contact with him throughout the game and gladly sent him off to die when the chance was offered.

I'm going to say Teddy and Rise from Persona 4. Both of those characters are fine outside of battle. I mention them because of their running commentary during every single enemy encounter that CANNOT be turned off without muting everyone else's voices. Very irritating.

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By freakin9

Bad defensemen in NHL 12 when you play as the goalie.

Seriously, fuck 'em.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By NoobSauceG7

No one said Tails yet...Something is wrong

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#105  Edited By Dagbiker

That fairy girl from the circus from Balder's Gate 2. I wished she would die, but I couldnt not talk to her, at least until i got that less annoying princess.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By kindgineer

Any flaming Gay character in any video game. I'm so sick and tired of that persona being pushed.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#107  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@Dagbiker said:

That fairy girl from the circus from Balder's Gate 2. I wished she would die, but I couldnt not talk to her, at least until i got that less annoying princess.

I dunno. I think Nalia and Aeirie are about equal on the "Poorly written naive female character" chart. One complains about how she's a winged elf without wings and the other wants to help the poor despite not knowing anything about how the world works. Of course, if you don't want to use Edwin for whatever reason, Nalia is the only pure mage for half the game until Imoen comes back. So basically always use Edwin.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By AcidBrandon18

Steve from Code Veronica. Worst Resident Evil character ever.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#109  Edited By Yummylee

90% of characters from any and all JRPG. Even the Persona series, to which are meant to be revered for their characters, I think largely have awful casts usually through a combination of poor writing and *anime voice actor guy/girl who exclusively stars in anime and JRPGs*.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#110  Edited By Dagbiker

@ArbitraryWater said:

@Dagbiker said:

I dunno. I think Nalia and Aeirie are about equal on the "Poorly written naive female character" chart. One complains about how she's a winged elf without wings and the other wants to help the poor despite not knowing anything about how the world works. Of course, if you don't want to use Edwin for whatever reason, Nalia is the only pure mage for half the game until Imoen comes back. So basically always use Edwin.

I dont remember too well because i haven't played it in a while, I agree that Nalia was still very whiny, but she was nothing compared to Aeirie. Also i don't think she had a Romance, so she didn't talk as much as the other one. but i know that Edwin would always get pissed because I was a good characture.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111  Edited By Animasta

@Yummylee said:

90% of characters from any and all JRPG. Even the Persona series, to which are meant to be revered for their characters, I think largely have awful casts usually through a combination of poor writing and *anime voice actor guy/girl who exclusively stars in anime and JRPGs*.

the funny thing is mr./mrs.*anime voice actor* are in just as many western game releases, at least those developed in the US.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By The_Nubster

Guys, it's Claptrap. Right? I think Claptrap is the most annoying character in the history of videogames. He has three un-funny lines that he spouts nonstop every time you're within earshot. Or maybe it's that car dude who seems obsessed with people having sex with his mom. I can't believe such a good game birthed my two least favourite characters ever.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Yummylee

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

the funny thing is mr./mrs.*anime voice actor* are in just as many western game releases, at least those developed in the US.

Nowadays sure because voice-actors tend to get around a lot more. But you had voice actors like, for the most obvious example, Yuri Lowenthal who was (and kinda still is) the ultimate archetypal ''anime dub voice''. For the record, I also don't particularly like Yuri's work anywhoo regardless of whether it's in JRPGs or western stuff. Same with Laura Bailey to some extent.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Animasta

@Yummylee said:

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

Nowadays sure because voice-actors tend to get around a lot more. But you had voice actors like, for the most obvious example, Yuri Lowenthal who was (and kinda still is) the ultimate archetypal ''anime dub voice''. For the record, I also don't particularly like Yuri's work anywhoo regardless of whether it's in JRPGs or western stuff. Same with Laura Bailey to some extent.

hate lowenthal all you want, he has terrible range, but there's nothin wrong with Laura Bailey.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Yummylee

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

hate lowenthal all you want, he has terrible range, but there's nothin wrong with Laura Bailey.

Rise Kujikawa... No more need be said.

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

@N7 said:

@DillonWerner said:

Hope from Final Fantasy XIII. I fucking could not stand him, oh the fucking rage.

Hope made an already terrible game 100% worse by crying at every goddamn juncture we got to. GROW UP OR DIE ALREADY.

This was my response to him exactly

WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

@L44 said:

The guy who blocked one of the paths at the start of Ocarina of Time. Everything about him made me want to stab him in the face.

No Caption Provided

YES! What a ballbag

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Animasta

@Yummylee said:

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

@Animasta said:

@Yummylee said:

Rise Kujikawa... No more need be said.

maybe you should listen to the japanese version, which is ten times worse! ugh. Rise was just an annoying character, which was sort of the point (I thought)

Laura Bailey also did Kaine from Nier, so it's not like you can say she doesn't have range.

WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

@jerseyscum said:

@antikorper said:

This guy:

You're just not genetically different enough man.

(I did start to feel bad for the guy after Ballad of Gay Tony. He's got a serious inferiority complex.

I actually really liked this character

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#120  Edited By irrelevantjohn

The whole cast in Infinite Undiscovery. Also what the fuck is with the name?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Yummylee

@Animasta: Yeah, I know. As I said it was only to a certain extent. I won't deny that she's a good voice actress, nor that she's done characters that even I enjoyed--The Boss in SRTT being the first that comes to mind. I just think a lot of her specifically anime-geared performances are I find just as bad, if not more, than most dubs.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#122  Edited By Nux

Any kid in Skyrim.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By killacam

@Zooey74 said:

Lymle from Star Ocean 4, kay. In a game filled to bursting with hateful twats she still manages to stand out, kay.

haha yes, but her attacks! who else could shoot a cerberus out of their wand?!

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By HerbieBug

@IrrelevantJohn said:

The whole cast in Infinite Undiscovery. Also what the fuck is with the name?

Japan,.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#125  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

The general from Bulletstorm. They didn't made him fun to hate, because you never really got to fuck him up or get your revenge, just listen to his inane bullshit.