Most RE5 haters need to be DISCREDITED!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

I have heard many people claim that there is no gore or no death animation gore? I'm like WTF huh?

There is all kind of gore when you die sometime the zombies hack you up and blood splat. And if you get killed by a dog they will continue to chomp your head and blood splater. And then there is chainsaw man he will slice roght through in a gory blood splatter.

Someone even posted a gametrailers video the other day. And I started to watch it and I noticed it had no real gore in the deaths. First thing I said is this is either FAKE or an edited clip for age restrictions or something. Becuase there is great death animation gore in RE5.

I tell you something else that happened yesterday when I was playing. Sheva got killed and when she hit the ground a very realistic pool of blood just started forming around her head on the ground as she layed there lifeless. It came accross as faily realistec it was pretty wicked.

So It clearly seems we have fanboys who do not even have the game just making blind hate and completly inaccurate staements about an amazing game.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

People claim that?

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dr_Cash
LordAndrew said:
"People claim that?"

Yes it is so blatently obvious at some of these troll fanboys that try and say things for attention and have not even played the game. Or go by some fake video or some of bogus BS.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Snipzor

Fanboys will never be pleased by anything. You can have what might be the greatest game ever made and they will say "It's not as good as ****".

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MC_Izawa

Does it have a cover system?

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Aurelito
MC_Izawa said:
"Does it have a cover system?"
Yes briefly, and in preserved areas.
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By TheHBK

Huh?   This is how you try to discredit people that don't like RE5?  As I recall, when your head gets chainsawed off, you dont actually get to see your head hit the floor. 
Anyway, the game is pretty much a lost chance for a real RE revolution.  Even though they have a different control scheme, Code Veronica is still a better game.

Avatar image for luckywanderdude
LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

Why should the amount of gore be a concern in the quality of a game?

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dr_Cash
TheHBK said:
"Huh?   This is how you try to discredit people that don't like RE5?  As I recall, when your head gets chainsawed off, you dont actually get to see your head hit the floor.  Anyway, the game is pretty much a lost chance for a real RE revolution.  Even though they have a different control scheme, Code Veronica is still a better game."

I went back and watched RE CV yetserday and it looks and plays like ASS compared to RE5. It might of been good 8 years ago. But it does not even compare to RE5.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Drebin_893

Why haven't you been banned yet?

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gruff182

^^ What Drebin said.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Snail
Drebin_893 said:
"Why haven't you been banned yet?"
Because MB has been slacking off, Hamz has been in a good mood and Kush is too much of a pussy to ban him.
FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By FiestaUnicorn
Dr_Cash said:
"I have heard many people claim that there is no gore or no death animation gore? I'm like WTF huh?There is all kind of gore when you die sometime the zombies hack you up and blood splat. And if you get killed by a dog they will continue to chomp your head and blood splater. And then there is chainsaw man he will slice roght through in a gory blood splatter.Someone even posted a gametrailers video the other day. And I started to watch it and I noticed it had no real gore in the deaths. First thing I said is this is either FAKE or an edited clip for age restrictions or something. Becuase there is great death animation gore in RE5.I tell you something else that happened yesterday when I was playing. Sheva got killed and when she hit the ground a very realistic pool of blood just started forming around her head on the ground as she layed there lifeless. It came accross as faily realistec it was pretty wicked.So It clearly seems we have fanboys who do not even have the game just making blind hate and completly inaccurate staements about an amazing game."
Learn to proofread. Then restate your point.
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By TheHBK
Dr_Cash said:
"TheHBK said:
"Huh?   This is how you try to discredit people that don't like RE5?  As I recall, when your head gets chainsawed off, you dont actually get to see your head hit the floor.  Anyway, the game is pretty much a lost chance for a real RE revolution.  Even though they have a different control scheme, Code Veronica is still a better game."
I went back and watched RE CV yetserday and it looks and plays like ASS compared to RE5. It might of been good 8 years ago. But it does not even compare to RE5."
Hahaha, man, I just listened to the latest podcast, brad just mentioned that he feels its weird how the camera cuts away on your death, thus reducing the gore seen.  Sir, you have just been served.  I got back up.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Endogene

^ amusing timing indeed.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dr_Cash
TheHBK said:
"Dr_Cash said:
"TheHBK said:
I went back and watched RE CV yetserday and it looks and plays like ASS compared to RE5. It might of been good 8 years ago. But it does not even compare to RE5."
Hahaha, man, I just listened to the latest podcast, brad just mentioned that he feels its weird how the camera cuts away on your death, thus reducing the gore seen.  Sir, you have just been served.  I got back up."

He did not really say it cut down on gore. And did you not also he how Jeff said when he coop in the trian yard he was like WOW oh man those dogs are tearing me up gore wise.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Pie
Endogene said:
"^ amusing timing indeed. "
dude your services are needed.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#18  Edited By LordAndrew

Unless Dr_Cash has some wiki submissions that need to be disapproved, I don't think he has that sort of power. ;)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#19  Edited By mike
Dr_Cash said:
So It clearly seems we have fanboys...

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing.