Motion Sensors! Coming soon! Yay?

ServiceMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ServiceMaster

ServiceMaster here, with another rant on contemporary gaming. Being someone who started his gaming life back when you still had to blow into cartridges, I'm sort of narrow minded when it comes to large changes to the gaming community (the rumble pack and internal hard drive being an exception). So when Project Natal was announced, I shrugged and sighed, and groaned and moaned, and thought of course M$ is going to jump on the motion sensor bandwagon. But when Sony announced its stick sensor contraption, I was sort of dissapointed.. (NOTE: I am a tad Sony byist, mainly because my 360 died about 1 week after the 3 year extended warranty had expired. The console was a launch 360). Simply put, I don't like either. What are your opinions on the whole motion sensor deal? Personally, as I previously stated, I don't like it, and I have various reasons why.. But I'd rather hear yours.

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sabata

Motion sensing controls are a dumb gimmick and usually boil down to mindless waggling.  Call me when they get virtual reality or something.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Whatever. They are the eye toy of this generation. They will have a few games built for them more for the novelty of having a motion sensor.