Multiplayer achievements

aragorn546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By aragorn546

so, I always hate when a game makes us play via xbl to get the last five or so achievements. For example, I have chromehounds and i don]t think I'll ever be able to get the full 1000 for that game because of the online achievements. 

This was really beginning to tick me off when completing dark sector, as I can find almost no ranked games online to mop up my gamerscore.

Then it hit me, turn to the Giantbomb community!

I suggest that we set dates through this thread to meet up on XBL to help each other get the sometimes ridiculous multiplayer achievements. I know, some people will yell "achievement whore" but yeah, thats what this thread is for.

I'll suggest dark sector and Doom for XBL as our first experiments in achievement helping. Anyone interested?

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By mordecaix7

I've got Dark Sector and Doom and would possibly be interested.   My problem?  I don't always know when I'm going to be online...  Not to mention my insatiable desire to keep playing certain other games....

Borderlands is a helluva drug...

aragorn546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By aragorn546

well, that's sorta the point of this thread, so that we can schedule a day when we can get online and help each other out.  I'll throw it out that I'll be on (probably) this Saturday night around 8pm est or so. If this sounds like a good time for anyone, we could probably mop up the two achievements for doom and a bunch for dark sector fairly quickly if we work together. 

I'd love to do a bunch of these community style playdates and come back to this thread to let everyone know how they turned out.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By rinkalicous
aragorn546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By aragorn546

I'll be online on sat. 11-6-09 around 8pm est or so. Hit me up if anyone wants to grab some multi-player achievements

aragorn546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By aragorn546

ok, so didn't go so well. I did find a random player in DOOM and got 30 ills, but man, two guys on a map made for more was just annoying. Drop a line on here if any one wants to get some achievements