My (nonexistant) Impressions of the RE5 demo.Also, Street Fighter

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Edited By ArbitraryWater

I can't download it. Unfortunately, being a minor means that I can't download M rated demos because they will corrupt me or something like that, even though I happen to have Bionic Commando Rearmed, which I'm pretty sure is rated M for Exploding Hitler Heads. So instead of talking about the demo that everyone seems to hate I will talk about Street Fighter instead.

I suck at SSF2T:HDR, but I continue to play. My 16 wins and 80something losses prove that I am some form of masochist because of how much better everyone who plays online is. This leads me to Street Fighter IV. This sites constant and continual coverage of the game have definitley convinced me that it is a good fighting game that I would no doubt enjoy, but because of my (lack of) skill and (lack of) money I really don't want to buy something that will end with me eventually getting frustrated and having to turn off the game because of it. But it also looks really good. So in the end I will most likley buy it in like 2 years when its $30 and nobody plays online anymore. Thanks Jeff, now I feel like I have to own this game even though I know I suck at it.
What are your thoughts about the way that the site covers Street Fighter? Are they too focused or is it ok because they are way into it?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I can't download it. Unfortunately, being a minor means that I can't download M rated demos because they will corrupt me or something like that, even though I happen to have Bionic Commando Rearmed, which I'm pretty sure is rated M for Exploding Hitler Heads. So instead of talking about the demo that everyone seems to hate I will talk about Street Fighter instead.

I suck at SSF2T:HDR, but I continue to play. My 16 wins and 80something losses prove that I am some form of masochist because of how much better everyone who plays online is. This leads me to Street Fighter IV. This sites constant and continual coverage of the game have definitley convinced me that it is a good fighting game that I would no doubt enjoy, but because of my (lack of) skill and (lack of) money I really don't want to buy something that will end with me eventually getting frustrated and having to turn off the game because of it. But it also looks really good. So in the end I will most likley buy it in like 2 years when its $30 and nobody plays online anymore. Thanks Jeff, now I feel like I have to own this game even though I know I suck at it.
What are your thoughts about the way that the site covers Street Fighter? Are they too focused or is it ok because they are way into it?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

..misleading everything in this thread/title.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

How is it misleading? The title is simply making fun of all the RE5 demo impression blogs that have popped up recently. Plus, it says right there that It is not about RE5.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
ArbitraryWater said:
"How is it misleading? The title is simply making fun of all the RE5 demo impression blogs that have popped up recently. Plus, it says right there that It is not about RE5."

You still implied there would be impressions, only lacking. Which does not void. A failed promise upon my clicking.
lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By lvl10Wizard

Agreed

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I changed the title. Happy Now?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vinchenzo
ArbitraryWater said:
"I changed the title. Happy Now?"

No. Now it makes me look wrong in my previous statement.
lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By lvl10Wizard
Vinchenzo said:
"ArbitraryWater said:
"I changed the title. Happy Now?"

No. Now it makes me look wrong in my previous statement."

lol