My PSP won't turn on...

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheJollyRajah

OK... so, last night, I played my PSP for the first time in a few months. Since the battery was dead, I had to charge it while I played. I played for 30 minutes, put the PSP on my dresser, and drifted off to sleep. Now, I wake up, assuming my PSP is charged... but it won't turn on. The little light on the side won't even come on. I tried taking the battery out and placing back in, but nothing changed. I plug in my PSP to the adaper, and still nothing. And in case you were ready to ask: yes, the adapter is plugged into the wall.

So, I'm screwed unless someone here knows the answer. I bought my PSP all the way back in 05, so if it's broken... it's broken. I won't buy another one.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Sounds like it could be a problem with the PSP's battery. If you know anyone else with a PSP try putting their battery in your PSP before you throw it away.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Snail

I'm pretty positive that if you don't use your PSP for a long time you have to let it charge overnight. If you didn't, then you messed up your battery, get a new one.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Alright, I ordered a new battery and it should be coming soon. I'll let you guys know how this works out when I get it.