EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By EightBitWarrior

10. Crackdown 2 

Ah yes, the sequel to the Halo 3 beta. Haha, just kidding. 

The original game was one that I had no interest in, and thought it actually looked stupid before I got a chance to play it. Turns out the game was absolutely fun, and addicting as hell to boot. I spent many, many hours collecting every single orb, maxing all my stats, collecting every achievement (save for the dlc street races which I will get to at a later date). The thought of a sequel to this game was completely nullified in my brain, but the fact that it's actually happening is very exciting indeed. 

9. DOOM 4 

Nothing at all is known about this game, but hell if I'm not excited to the max. It's a new DOOM game! Yeah, DOOM 3 was sort-of the black sheep of the bunch, but was definitely a very cool game in it's own right. I would be lying if I didn't want the game to go back more to its old roots with the massive amount of enemies on screen and the absolute chaos. Still, the thought of getting another game in the legendary franchise that houses on of my favorite games of all time (DOOM II, WHICH IS COMING TO LIVE ARCADE YESESESESSS) gets me excited. 

8. The Last Guardian 

Ah, another title we know little about, right? Yeah, you could say that, but this is a TEAM ICO game. Yeah, you know... ICO? Shadow of the Colossus? Both amazing games and some of my all time favorites. What we've seen of the game so far in video has been full of emotion and love already, so I just cannot wait to see what comes from this game in the end. 

7. Shadow Complex 

I've been mostly on media lockout of this game because I want it to be as fresh as it possibly can when I finally download it. In fact, I was nervous just looking at screenshots for the game when posting this blog. I'm pretty pumped to get my hands on the game that is being touted as a cross between Metroid and Contra. Don't let me down, Chair! Your last game sucked...... 

6. Diablo III 

The first Diablo game was probably the very first online game I ever played, and I finished the game multiple times with many characters. The second game was leaps and bounds above that game IMO, and I played that even more than the first game. See where I'm going with this? When Diablo III comes out and undoubtedly outclasses its predecessors in features, environment, and of course graphics, we're going to have ourselves a real winner here. I guess the only real mystery here is... when is it going to actually come out? WANT, k thx. 

The final five gets revealed tomorrow. 
#15-11
Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EightBitWarrior

10. Crackdown 2 

Ah yes, the sequel to the Halo 3 beta. Haha, just kidding. 

The original game was one that I had no interest in, and thought it actually looked stupid before I got a chance to play it. Turns out the game was absolutely fun, and addicting as hell to boot. I spent many, many hours collecting every single orb, maxing all my stats, collecting every achievement (save for the dlc street races which I will get to at a later date). The thought of a sequel to this game was completely nullified in my brain, but the fact that it's actually happening is very exciting indeed. 

9. DOOM 4 

Nothing at all is known about this game, but hell if I'm not excited to the max. It's a new DOOM game! Yeah, DOOM 3 was sort-of the black sheep of the bunch, but was definitely a very cool game in it's own right. I would be lying if I didn't want the game to go back more to its old roots with the massive amount of enemies on screen and the absolute chaos. Still, the thought of getting another game in the legendary franchise that houses on of my favorite games of all time (DOOM II, WHICH IS COMING TO LIVE ARCADE YESESESESSS) gets me excited. 

8. The Last Guardian 

Ah, another title we know little about, right? Yeah, you could say that, but this is a TEAM ICO game. Yeah, you know... ICO? Shadow of the Colossus? Both amazing games and some of my all time favorites. What we've seen of the game so far in video has been full of emotion and love already, so I just cannot wait to see what comes from this game in the end. 

7. Shadow Complex 

I've been mostly on media lockout of this game because I want it to be as fresh as it possibly can when I finally download it. In fact, I was nervous just looking at screenshots for the game when posting this blog. I'm pretty pumped to get my hands on the game that is being touted as a cross between Metroid and Contra. Don't let me down, Chair! Your last game sucked...... 

6. Diablo III 

The first Diablo game was probably the very first online game I ever played, and I finished the game multiple times with many characters. The second game was leaps and bounds above that game IMO, and I played that even more than the first game. See where I'm going with this? When Diablo III comes out and undoubtedly outclasses its predecessors in features, environment, and of course graphics, we're going to have ourselves a real winner here. I guess the only real mystery here is... when is it going to actually come out? WANT, k thx. 

The final five gets revealed tomorrow. 
#15-11
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Anticipating Last Guardian, eh? Isn't that just Panzer Dragoon crossed with that shag rug from The Never Ending Story? And you're not the only person hyping Shadow Complex. Anybody else love Metroidvania when they see it?

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cc23574

Great list, I am also anticipating those games (except for Doom 4, could not care any less about it).
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By lordofultima
@Video_Game_King:  What on earth are you talking about? Have you played Ico or Shadow? They weren't rail shooters at all.

YESSH DIABLO III!
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By jkz

Your list has been eerily close to mine, but if some are missing from 1-5 I will have to retract that statement rather quickly