#1 Edited by ILikePopCans (753 posts) -
#2 Posted by forteexe21 (373 posts) -

GALAGA BEST WAIFU!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5515 posts) -

I feel like I'm high just looking at this.

#4 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5057 posts) -

my brain

#5 Posted by Chaser324 (6546 posts) -

How have I gone this long without noticing how freaking SEXY that Galaga ship is? I need to hook up with her immediately.

#6 Posted by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

What!? What!? What!? I'm gonna go get this!

#7 Edited by Flappy (2254 posts) -

I was going to quote R. Kelly to express my feelings on wooing a female ship, but I decided against it for silly obvious reasons. This game has spunk.

Yeah, it totally has spunk.

#8 Posted by seveword (156 posts) -

what

#9 Edited by joey (984 posts) -

oh galaga-senpai ~

#10 Edited by RecSpec (3817 posts) -

You know what they say about the ship, everyone's had a ride at some point or another. Valkyrie for life.

#11 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Can I S-Link with Dig Dug?

#12 Edited by Flappy (2254 posts) -

I have to stop playing this or it'll make its way onto my GoTY list. Stop it, Lolo!

#13 Edited by dekkadekkadekka (733 posts) -

You freaks.

Get in the PAX Diversity Camp. (I'M KIDDING.)

#14 Posted by Vuud (1997 posts) -

Sooooooo, the Galaga ship (not the pilot) is female?

#15 Posted by crithon (3264 posts) -

well I have a few friends working on this, and why are there odd homestruck characters? I'm expecting Hiehachi, King of all Cosmos and Bravoman. What a bizarre line up? I lost all interest no Mitsurugi or Kosmos in this.

#16 Edited by audioBusting (1549 posts) -

@crithon: it's directed by the author of Homestuck, hence the cameos I'm assuming. (edit: though they're not just cameos as it sounds like they're also main characters?)

#17 Posted by crithon (3264 posts) -

@audiobusting: ooookay, Namco did some decent cross overs with Project X, but hard to wrap my head around homestruck this thing is just weird to me. It's one of those, I loose interest in it because either the fandom is too weird or it's boring to me and there's cooler stuff to geek out to. Like Namco history is freaking awesome, don't mind playing an RPG high school sim so long as there's something awesome going to happen like Hiehachi tying someone to rocket or Katamari Damacy silliness..... this is a dumb text adventure where I don't punch anything.

#18 Posted by Flappy (2254 posts) -

After completing one path (Lolo's) and mucking around with another (Galaga's), it's safe to say that I'm a fan of Cousin/MC/Nephew Cosmos. He's a bit of a spazz and he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but the combination of his writing and expressions really make him charming.

I initially brushed off Namco High due to things I've heard about it in the past, but it's a neat little distraction if I need a quick laugh. Pacman and King are pretty great!

#19 Posted by Crembaw (411 posts) -

I just started watching Twin Peaks. Glad to see this here to confirm my descent into madness.

#20 Edited by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

I remember Namco higher ups emailing devs asking ''who made this?''

I am glad it has arrived.

#21 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

They could have done a great dating sim with amle and female characters from Namco but this? I do not want to date Galaga...

Guess I will stay with that...

#22 Posted by Crembaw (411 posts) -

@darji said:

They could have done a great dating sim with amle and female characters from Namco but this? I do not want to date Galaga...

Are you aware of Andrew Hussie's previous works?

#23 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

@crembaw said:

@darji said:

Are you aware of Andrew Hussie's previous works?

No. I do not know this name. But I was pretty excied for a Namco browser bsed dating sim with "real" characters^^

#24 Edited by Chaser324 (6546 posts) -
#25 Edited by Crembaw (411 posts) -

@darji said:

No. I do not know this name. But I was pretty excied for a Namco browser bsed dating sim with "real" characters^^

The name 'Andrew Hussie' is rarely ever connected to any product that makes sense on a level of consumer wants or expectations. Not trying to put you down - sure, a game like the one you're talking about could totally be cool - but a lot of people knew for a long time that this thing would be gonzo, and not at all expected.

Plus, he shoved *three* characters from his own previous works in there. The guy is nuts. Whether that madness is a good or bad thing varies from opinion to opinion.

#26 Edited by Danteveli (1186 posts) -

looks great

#27 Posted by Mayu_Zane (608 posts) -

Will definitely give this a go. Looks like I will either be amused or aroused.

#28 Posted by 5Figh (172 posts) -

lol dig dug is goin straight for king's tiger cock