NBA 2k10

vosco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By vosco

I left my copy of of 2k10 at work last weekend so I could not play it but i have jump back into it.  I have noticed that there is a lot of frame rate issues going on in this game.  I like this game but there are times where I want to just turn it off and try nba live 10.  Is Live better?  I really like 2k10's player mode.  I will try to make the league and see if  i can stand the jerky movements

vosco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vosco

I left my copy of of 2k10 at work last weekend so I could not play it but i have jump back into it.  I have noticed that there is a lot of frame rate issues going on in this game.  I like this game but there are times where I want to just turn it off and try nba live 10.  Is Live better?  I really like 2k10's player mode.  I will try to make the league and see if  i can stand the jerky movements

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

No NBA live is not better.  For me the 2k series has always had the superior gameplay but it seems like the framerate has been dropping year on year.  2k6 and 2k7 were smooth but it didnt seem so hot after.  Also, I dont know what it is but it seems harder to dunk even when you have openings, I am out on a fast break and kobe will still just do a finger roll.  Also not quite sure where I sit with the stamina meter.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
@vosco:@TheHBK:  The framerate issue is a bug on the 360 version, and is being worked on by the 2K team. I don't see how they possibly could have missed this in testing but whatever. As long as they get it patched soon I'm happy. NBA Live is decent this year so if you really want to you can try it out. But the 2K series has been surperior for a long time now and IMO this one is also better than Live.
vinsanity09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By vinsanity09

it's only when you get the ball to the low-post, so it's not that bad. But yeah, it would be great if they could fix that

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By m1k3

Im not touching that game until the patch comes out. Just too many bugs and glitches that should have been fixed before release.