Need good Single player RPG's

RKMiateri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In desperate need for good single player games like diablo II and the witcher....

I cant find any good ones that would work properly...

My pc were winxp and everything worked... but it broke so it now has win8.1pro and doesnt work... games like lotro work but i dont like them...

Maybe someone can tell me some good games?

AngryHobo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AngryHobo321

Deus Ex. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Pillars of Eternity. Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. Icewind Dale 1 and 2. Torchlight 1 and 2. The Elder Scrolls Morrowind. The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Planescape: Torment. Fallout 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas. The Witcher series may work, along with older games, if you buy them on gog.com. also you may need to update your hardware drivers and/or your new operating system.

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Chocobodude3

I can suggest you some games on GOG such as Deus Ex 1 and Planescape Torment, and the Infinity Engine Games but for me to help you more you have to tell me your computer specs to see if you can run them

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

Deus Ex. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Pillars of Eternity. Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. Icewind Dale 1 and 2. Torchlight 1 and 2. The Elder Scrolls Morrowind. The Elder Scrolls Morrowind. The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Planescape: Torment. Fallout 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas.

Don't forget Wasteland 2 or Divinity Original Sin

AngryHobo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chocobodude3: Good catch! I have yet to buy them as of rpg time constraints so they slipped my mind.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

What about games like Kingdoms of Amular or Darksiders 2?

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

What are your system specs though? Try the Risen/ Gothic series also

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

There was just a topic recently about people's top 10 RPGs. That might be a good place to start. I'd definitely recommend Mass Effect though.

SporkofDestiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For older games that wont anymore on more modern Windows you can get DOSBox.

As for games one of my all time favorites is both Might and Magic 4 & 5 which combine into one big game. Also Torchlight II is a pretty amazing game which has a pretty big mod community on Steam. There is also Divine Divinity, Neverwinter Nights, and Knights of the Old Republic.

Also I would suggest Crusader: No Remorse which isn't technically an RPG but it is similar to Diablo II. It has the same isometric view, great FMV, a great immersive world, and best of all Weasel. This is in my top 5 best games of all time.