Neogaf Threads

ArcHTecHGuY79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArcHTecHGuY79

Anyone follow the threads in neogaf. I for one am sick of neogaf all the topics are about this and that game bombing and the videogame industry will crash and so on its just annoying. These are people that don't have a clue about the game industry and how it works but they preach like they know it all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don't like GAF, maybe try not to go there?

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pr1mus

What about not going there? It works pretty well for me when i don't like a site.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Anyone follow the threads in neogaf. I for one am sick of neogaf all the topics are about this and that game bombing and the videogame industry will crash and so on its just annoying. These are people that don't have a clue about the game industry and how it works but they preach like they know it all.

NeoGaf is not limited to these sorts of topics. Just don't go there if you're so put off by it.

mbkgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mbkgen

I don't even have an account there. And yeah if you don't like, don't bother going there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5
deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the best site for news.

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I tried going to NeoGAF for a while after saying "fuck off and die" to Something Awful, but found them to just as bad, if not worse. After that I nearly quit Internet forums altogether, but Giant Bomb has proven pretty good so far.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

@seb said:

Yep, some good shit comes from there. People shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Eat the good shit and throw the bad away.

rentacop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't the whole Dark Souls PC petition get started at NeoGAF? That's got to count for something.

Miketakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@seb said:

Yea..I don't really pay attention to the threads.

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By SnakeLinkSonic

Yeah, it's better to just use them as a sort of news site at this point. Posters are borderline insane. There are some pretty informative original threads, but you'll have to specifically go out of your way to find them (and sometimes the ones I find are purely on accident), and this can be said for most any site with those kind of numbers in terms of audience.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sounds like GB.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By mtcantor

@jdh5153 said:

@archtechguy79 said:

sounds like GB.

So brave.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mtcantor said:

@jdh5153 said:

@archtechguy79 said:

sounds like GB.

So brave.