#1 Edited by ArcHTecHGuY79 (22 posts) -

Anyone follow the threads in neogaf. I for one am sick of neogaf all the topics are about this and that game bombing and the videogame industry will crash and so on its just annoying. These are people that don't have a clue about the game industry and how it works but they preach like they know it all.

#2 Posted by Soapy86 (2623 posts) -

If you don't like GAF, maybe try not to go there?

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#4 Edited by Pr1mus (3950 posts) -

What about not going there? It works pretty well for me when i don't like a site.

#5 Posted by AuthenticM (3805 posts) -

Anyone follow the threads in neogaf. I for one am sick of neogaf all the topics are about this and that game bombing and the videogame industry will crash and so on its just annoying. These are people that don't have a clue about the game industry and how it works but they preach like they know it all.

NeoGaf is not limited to these sorts of topics. Just don't go there if you're so put off by it.

#6 Edited by mbkgen (37 posts) -

I don't even have an account there. And yeah if you don't like, don't bother going there.

#7 Posted by Seb (365 posts) -

Still the best site for news.

#8 Posted by Svenzon (730 posts) -

I tried going to NeoGAF for a while after saying "fuck off and die" to Something Awful, but found them to just as bad, if not worse. After that I nearly quit Internet forums altogether, but Giant Bomb has proven pretty good so far.

#9 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@seb said:

Yep, some good shit comes from there. People shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Eat the good shit and throw the bad away.

#10 Posted by rentacop (107 posts) -
#11 Posted by Lysergica33 (542 posts) -

Didn't the whole Dark Souls PC petition get started at NeoGAF? That's got to count for something.

#12 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

@seb said:

Yea..I don't really pay attention to the threads.

#13 Edited by SnakeLinkSonic (284 posts) -

Yeah, it's better to just use them as a sort of news site at this point. Posters are borderline insane. There are some pretty informative original threads, but you'll have to specifically go out of your way to find them (and sometimes the ones I find are purely on accident), and this can be said for most any site with those kind of numbers in terms of audience.

#14 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#15 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

sounds like GB.

#16 Edited by mtcantor (951 posts) -

@jdh5153 said:

@archtechguy79 said:

sounds like GB.

So brave.

#17 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3789 posts) -

@mtcantor said:

@jdh5153 said:

@archtechguy79 said:

sounds like GB.

So brave.