New guy with questions

NFLD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

This is the first site that I ever signed up for. Only the 2nd day I've been posting and was wondering how to friend other users. If msg's to users count as posts and is there anything else I should know?

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Messages to users do not count towards the point count. Hover over that option button in the search bar, then click the checkbox that saids "users". Type in their username and you should be able to find them. Afterwards you can follow them to see what they're up to on the site or write on their walls. To write a message hover over the message icon on the top right. click compose and then search for his name to add to the pm. Also be warned that you can only post 5 times a day until you reaching 25 posts.

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hey Duder, Welcome to the community.

You might find it useful to head to this LINK and have a read of how the forums and stuff works. It'll help you get your bearing and understand what does what and why.

GLHB

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfld: There is no friend system, but you can follow other users.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By fattony12000

Liken my friendspot on facetime so we can ircskype over teammumble.

Just click on stuff, you'll figure it out, that's how stuff works. Pick a game you love/hate and type it into the search box and read about it. Then rewrite the wiki with your own hot knowledge, then you can see who else edited the wiki and go have sick meetups with them.

Also, this site JUST relaunched after a beast rebuild and is heavily broken in some spots, so mind the gap!

Grimluck343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nfld said:

This is the first site that I ever signed up for. Only the 2nd day I've been posting and was wondering how to friend other users. If msg's to users count as posts and is there anything else I should know?

There is no friend feature but try following other users by hovering over their avatar and hitting follow. Messages to other users don't count as actual posts but, for example, you'll get a message letting you know that I've mentioned you in this post. And you should go watch the Persona 4 Endurance Run. Right now.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Following people is just like making friends, except the other person doesn't have to like you back. Try it! Peruse the list of top wiki and forum users. There are some likeable people in there.

Wall post and private messages do not count towards your post count. Comments on reviews and stuff might count, I'm not sure.

kinapuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kinapuff

It seems your questions have been answers, so I'm just going to go ahead and congratulate you on your first choice of site to sign up at. You definitely made the right call.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your mom would be proud. I know my mom is mighty proud.