New Star Wars: The Old Republic Screenshots Surface!

WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Edited By WildFire

I'll let them speak for themselves, they all look nice, hopefully the game actually looks like these screenshots (or better then them), you can click on each of the images below for a bigger version, higher-resolution (1920 x 1680) are viewable on the Source Link to MMORPG.com. All of the images below are of the "Force Users" in The Old Republic, I haven't actually seen these anywhere except on MMORPG.com, so if they're old / already been posted about I'm sorry, can't keep up with all the TOR news as much as I used to while I work.

Source: MMORPG.com

Also one last bit of info, Apparently there are a number of sources releasing information on the last 2 SW:TOR classes, the list can be found HERE or you can view the quoted version below.

Fans of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be in for a treat this week! Several magazines in North America and Europe will have articles that not only talk about The Old Republic but also reveal our final two classes: the Jedi Consular and the Sith Inquisitor!

Here is a list of the articles released so far:

WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By WildFire

I'll let them speak for themselves, they all look nice, hopefully the game actually looks like these screenshots (or better then them), you can click on each of the images below for a bigger version, higher-resolution (1920 x 1680) are viewable on the Source Link to MMORPG.com. All of the images below are of the "Force Users" in The Old Republic, I haven't actually seen these anywhere except on MMORPG.com, so if they're old / already been posted about I'm sorry, can't keep up with all the TOR news as much as I used to while I work.

Source: MMORPG.com

Also one last bit of info, Apparently there are a number of sources releasing information on the last 2 SW:TOR classes, the list can be found HERE or you can view the quoted version below.

Fans of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be in for a treat this week! Several magazines in North America and Europe will have articles that not only talk about The Old Republic but also reveal our final two classes: the Jedi Consular and the Sith Inquisitor!

Here is a list of the articles released so far: