Newest Spookin with Scoops?

Sikboy1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wasn't there supposed to be one last week? The newest I see is Whistle Blower.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I feel like once a month or so I used to see Patrick mention on tumblr, or twitter, or in a video, how he wanted to get back to Spookin', and then just never seems to stick with it, unfortunately.

Prestige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sikboy1029: It's actually scheduled for this coming week. It always was. It's not visible on the front page because only five upcoming items are shown at a time.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

There's one coming up real soon, but there is so much coming up that it keeps getting knocked off the front page because there's more stuff coming out before it still.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, when it first popped up over 2 weeks ago, it was for the first week of August. The 5th if I remember correctly.

So, no @sikboy1029 you didn't miss it. Could it get bummed again, or just casually come off the schedule entirely? ....YUP!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By csl316

I believe it was supposed to be this week. On the morning show, he mentioned drinking a lot this week with his wife's brother. It's public info for some reason, but it may have affected a show scheduled for night time.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Spookin was easily my favourite thing to watch live, after maybe their event livestreams (E3, GDC).