#1 Posted by Nixon34 (97 posts) -

What do you think the games will be that Microsoft shows off at E3 for the new system. Do they show off games that are already being shown like Assassins creed 4 or Watch Dogs. Besides Call of Duty, what can they show to make an impact?

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Pokemon rise of the pokehunters.

#3 Posted by Levius (1204 posts) -

The only thing I can be 100% certain on is a Forza game, because you can't legally show a new console without cars.

#4 Posted by Deranged (1856 posts) -

Who knows, it's doubtful Halo or Gears will be on that list as they most recently launched. The next Forza might be there, possibly something new from Lionhead or just some brand new IP's.

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4295 posts) -

Ryse, Fable 4 is surprisingly hardcore. "Its kinda like Dark Souls.."

#6 Posted by Dacnomaniac (443 posts) -

I'm calling a lot of brand new IP's. Seeing as a lot (or some) of the IP's exclusive to xbox have 'finished'. But I guess the term 'finished' doesn't apply to prequels...

#7 Edited by BigJeffrey (5143 posts) -

I love this game, Remedy has been teasing it. Day 1 Buy

Forza Motorsports 5 (But no Drive Club guy)

New ODST like Halo Game ??

New RARE game for Sure

Black Tusk Studios was working on something

Domino's Launch KILLER APP

WHO KNOWS

#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

Halo and Forza for sure. At least one new exclusive IP. Alan Wake 2 as a launch title if they really want this thing to sell.

#9 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Halo and Forza for sure. At least one new exclusive IP. Alan Wake 2 as a launch title if they really want this thing to sell.

Alan Wake was a great game but that series is not a system seller. Let's be honest here, no horror game is.

#10 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

I really hope Rare is doing something of quality. If there is a new Banjo game, I will lose my shit.

#11 Edited by Nixon34 (97 posts) -

I dont think they will have any playable halo or anything but i bet we see a nice trailer for it about continuing the fight. You guys are right on about Forza, Cars are a great way to show off the power of a new system. I think its going to be nearly all 3rd party since their 1st party well is not only dried up but is starting to get a lot of sand at the bottom.

#12 Posted by Nixon34 (97 posts) -

@noobsauceg7: You should never ever allow yourself to believe that Rare is ever going to make a playable game ever again. The talent that made that studio left a decade ago and they are the most gifted Avatar developers ever! Their IP's are great but dead.

#13 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

@darthorange said:

Alan Wake was a great game but that series is not a system seller. Let's be honest here, no horror game is.

I know, and the fact that it would eventually come to PC doesn't help but I want to believe!

#14 Posted by leebmx (2247 posts) -

Pokemon rise of the pokehunters.

That made me snort into my drink

#15 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11448 posts) -

Banjo-Threeie.

#16 Edited by Sonblade (6 posts) -

Mostly sequels, not even spin-offs like the PS4 conference had (At best there'll be one new IP, but it won't be first-party.). CoD and Halo 5 are guarantees, Forza 5 is likely. Pepper in some Kinect Sports w/ Kinect 2, some in-game Pizza Hut orders, and a newer Metro UI with even more ads for Xbox Live subscribers, and you've got yourself a press conference.

Edit: Forgot to ad,half of the conference will be about non-gaming apps like ESPN 8: The Ocho streaming and MyFace integration.

#17 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

@nixon34: One can only dream at this point...

#18 Edited by Optix12 (623 posts) -

what if xbox locked up persona 5 as an exclusive to revolutionize their japanese market?

joking aside, I bet they will have AC:BF probably playing as a demo. Something from the GOW team but not GOW and COD:Ghost (if thats the legitimate title). Forza Next (or whatever console title they are using, using the number system may start to get silly with 5+) Untitled Kinect minigame collection.
Divekick kinect

#19 Edited by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

something with ea ?

#20 Posted by DoctorTran (1570 posts) -

Avoid The Noid.

#21 Posted by Scroll (601 posts) -

The other 343 alike studio might have their game ready for e3. Wouldn't mind seeing Forza 5.

#22 Posted by GalacticPunt (1090 posts) -

Clicked on this thread, expecting it to be the full list of everything at their E3 already leaked. Because it's Microsoft. Somebody's going to leak, and it's going to be soon.

#23 Posted by tkalsey (160 posts) -

Rare is doing something and hopefully it's another Banjo Nuts and Bolts.

#24 Posted by MalkavianJD (58 posts) -

Killer Instinct 3

#25 Edited by Trylks (829 posts) -

Molyneux should have something, that guy is a master at hype. When announcing a new console hype is the main point, he has to be there.

Epic should have something. Gears of War was strong on the 360, there should be a new franchise to go through the lifecycle of Durango.

Forza, because of cars.

There may be some Halo and they may say something about MMO-izing Halo, even if nothing of what they say makes sense at all.

#26 Edited by CooVee (146 posts) -

I think a Halo 5 trailer is more then likely. Besides third party stuff i'm not sure what they will show off.

#27 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2287 posts) -

Perfect Dark 2, oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!