Not sure which version to rent.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

Ok, I dont have money to actually buy the game, so im going to rent it. I have the original on PS3, and i also have a stick and a fightpad on PS3. Now, im asking this question because for the original game, the 360 version was actually a bit more sharper and I think ran better, But I have a arcade stick for PS3, so I feel liek im stuck getting it on that. What do you think? if im playing this game on 360, I have no choice but to play with the 360 pad. Which wouldnt be that bad if I just use the analog sticks. what do you think? should I go with easier way of controlling the game over potentialy better visuals? Also, for those who dont know what im talking about when I said the original had better visuals on 360, heres a comaprison:  

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=4042    
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

This GenDis bug is really getting out of hand.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ArchScabby
@iAmJohn said:
" This GenDis bug is really getting out of hand. "
nah man it's symbolism.  Because he can't decide what version of the game to get, it's like there is no game to him.  Know what I mean man?
PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By PufferFiz
@Raven_Sword said:
"
Ok, I dont have money to actually buy the game, so im going to rent it. I have the original on PS3, and i also have a stick and a fightpad on PS3. Now, im asking this question because for the original game, the 360 version was actually a bit more sharper and I think ran better, But I have a arcade stick for PS3, so I feel liek im stuck getting it on that. What do you think? if im playing this game on 360, I have no choice but to play with the 360 pad. Which wouldnt be that bad if I just use the analog sticks. what do you think? should I go with easier way of controlling the game over potentialy better visuals? Also, for those who dont know what im talking about when I said the original had better visuals on 360, heres a comaprison:  

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=4042     "
You have a stick for your ps3 and are asking what version to get? Fuck man you answered your own question.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By RichardLOlson

You did answer your own question.....

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers