NX Details / NX Preview Event (in addition to yesterday´s leak) UPDATE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FiltonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

UPDATE: I posted this a few days ago here for the first time, but unfortunately it was deleted for some reason.

Yesterday I read a Leak saying that Nintendo of Europe invited some developers to a Special Event where they talked about NX. And I can ensure that this is right. There was also an event at Nintendo of America on Tuesday. Some Nintendo employees showed us the Controller, and yes it looks like the Wii U Pro Controller, but with more features. On the backside are scroll wheel shoulder buttons and on the frontside two haptic Controllsticks. The Power is a little bit better than the PS4 and Games are working without any problems in 1080P and 60 FPS. Moreover you can watch Movies and Videos in 4K. They´re planning to release four Games on Launch including Zelda U and a new 3D Mario game which is similar to Mario 64 or Sunshine. Nintendo won´t repeat the same mistakes they did with the Wii U and is working closely together with us, the Third Party Developers now. At the Event they listened to our critics and want to do their best to improve that. End of April they will also organize a special presentation which shows you the first official details of NX.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hi Uncle Ben.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By paulmako

Can you find the link you read please? I'm trying to stay up to date with the crazy rumours.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

If you can substantiate your claims with something more believable than "I assure you this is right", then send me a PM with the relevant links and I'll unlock this.

"My uncle works at Nintendo" doesn't count.