Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's weird, man. When I lived there in 2004-2006, GameCube stuff was always hell of expensive, and I feel like the Gamecube was somehow almost less popular than the WiiU.

...nah, that can't be true.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Starfishhunter9

Wow the wii u really must be dying... Will Nintendo withdraw from the console market?

Also if you look on that site there aren't any actual games for the wii u on there...

moonwalksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By moonwalksa

To save anyone else from looking up conversion rates, one NZ dollar is currently worth 1.27 US dollars.

Edit: But maybe that site with the sale is using US dollars anyway? Eh, whatever, seems to be a super-cheap clearance sale either way.

Avatar image for commandergermanshepard
CommanderGermanShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toowalrus said:

That's weird, man. When I lived there in 2004-2006, GameCube stuff was always hell of expensive, and I feel like the Gamecube was somehow almost less popular than the WiiU.

...nah, that can't be true.

Consoles and games are still expensive. The Xbox One will be $750, the PS4 is $650, games are usually $90-$120. Minimum wage is now like $14 a hour I think so they are not so outlandish as they used to be.

And it's true I have reserved one for pick up! Not sure why, there aren't any games but they will release something good! Right! Right?

I'd say they are just discontinuing selling the Wii U to make room on the shelfs for the PS4 and XBone in the future.

Avatar image for commandergermanshepard
CommanderGermanShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To save anyone else from looking up conversion rates, one NZ dollar is currently worth 1.27 US dollars.

Edit: But maybe that site with the sale is using US dollars anyway? Eh, whatever, seems to be a super-cheap clearance sale either way.

No it is in NZD, you can't even get them delivered it's pick up only.