Odd. I love this game, but not because it's good.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Edited By Video_Game_King

Resident Evil 5

(*looks at header* Not to say the game is bad or anything.) I actually liked Resident Evil 5, despite the numerous flaws. What I like about gaming is when I blog about really big games, because I can make really funny jokes that people can actually understand. That in mind, Resident Evil 5 gave me a treasure trove of material for quirky jokes, and, like any good Resident Evil game, it all begins with the story.

It's been some time since Umbrella has died (but not really), and at some point before the beginning of this game, Wesker became a Nobody, changed his name to Wrexesk, and decided to conquer Kingdom Hearts with yet another variation of the Progenitor Virus. Obviously, Chris and Jill cannot have this, so they thought the best idea was to kill Wrexesk. This somehow gets Jill dead and sends Chris to Africa years later. OK, this is all a complete load, but it's better than the story this game has to offer. (Plus it let me play The 13th Struggle during Wesker fights :P.) Again, like any good Resident Evil game, it's overflowing with clichés and logical fallacies, like ancient underground ruins with sunbeam lasers of death.

I'd have said that the game is racist, too, but that's common knowledge by now. We all know that a large part of the game is playing a white man ordering a black woman to pick nearby plants for him. What I found more interesting is what people didn't discuss: how the game tries to explain the racism away. According to RE5, Tricell (the new Umbrella) invented a virus that makes black men dress in warrior garb, jump 12 feet in the air, and chuck spears in your general direction for a large part of the game. Not only is it kinda funny how they slapped this on to justify the racism, but unfortunately, a bit unoriginal; I've seen it done both in Aqua Teen and Drawn Together before RE5.

Yea, this game isn't exactly original.
Also unfortunately, the game tends to take a lot from its predecessor. I know this is a Capcom game and everything, but tell me which game each is from: driving into an infected town, commenting on the fall of Umbrella; fighting off chainsaw maniacs and huge giants; a boss battle against an annoying villain who has become the tongue of a monster thing; an ending wherein you ride the ocean into the sunset. *waits for response* That's what I thought. OK, to be fair, what RE4 did was really good, and RE5 also carries over most of that game's gameplay mechanics. The shooting and boss battles are still as awesome as ever, and RE5 has expanded on both a little bit. It also tries out its own ideas, but a lot of them are either weird or counter-intuitive to something else in the game. The best example I can think of for both is the new melee attacks.

These aren't survival horror melee moves like, "clumsily slap the enemy", but rather things like uppercut, hook, crotch headlock, etc. Once you allow Chuck Norris to design your game, it's no longer survival horror. Fine, so RE5 isn't survival horror, it's a shooter. I can handle that, especially since it makes the cover system make sense in this game. Yes, there's a cover system in this game, but (fortunately) it doesn't make up a large portion of the experience. I wish it did, so I could comment on it further, but seeing as how it didn't, I really can't say much. I'll limit it to "this is RE5 following trends again."

Fortunately, the other major part of the shooting aspect, the partner system, is a much larger part of the game and one for which I have many comments. As I alluded to in the third paragraph, a large part of the game is shooting zombies with your new partner, Sheva. Other than (unsuccessfully) trying to make the game less racist, her purpose is to aid you on your quest to destroy Wrexesk. In that regard, she's actually too successful. Sure, she'll heal you and give you ammo/protection when you need it, but she'll also heal you/swipe nearby items/perform context sensitive actions when you don't need her to. I noticed that I could slightly influence her by switching her modes, but I feel like the game didn't want me to do that. Whenever I switched her to attack mode (again, totally not racist to issue commands to your partner), the only thing that happened was that Sheva would slowly pelt the enemy with a more powerful weapon for a few seconds before returning to cover mode.

Speaking of cover, another th....oh, wait, I already did that. What haven't I done yet? Oh, of course, the inventory system. Despite ripping
Our old nemesis, Limiting Inventory System, returns after sitting out RE4.
off RE4 and distancing itself from the survival horror genre (or maybe because of this), Capcom felt they had to relate it to the other Resident Evil games. In enters the old inventory system, where guns take up equal space as first aid sprays, healing items don't stack, and discarding an item sends it through a wormhole to the other side of oblivion. Obviously, this a system with many flaws, several of which Yahtzee described in his review, several of which he didn't. For example, let's say you find some ammo, but your inventory's full. "But my weapon isn't full of ammo", you think to yourself, adding, "I can just pick up the ammo and shove it into my weapon without any hassle, right?" You, sir, are WRONG!!! No, instead you have to trade something to your partner, reload, and then trade back the item you gave to her. Imagine if you combined Tetris with juggling.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of ammo, why the hell can't I directly buy any ammo!? OK, I can buy it for one weapon, but that doesn't solve the problem, especially when that one weapon does widely varying amounts of damage depending on what type of ammo you use. For every other weapon, you have to upgrade them, which comes with several problems. First, this obviously comes with a cap, since you can only upgrade a revolver so many times, and with each upgrade, the cost increases. Combine this with the lack of a health refill between levels, and you have a game that failed Remedial Video Game Design in high school.

OK, to be fair, the game still does a lot of things right. As I said before, the shooting is intact, the boss battles are awesome, and Wrexesk is worthy of The 13th Struggle. But again, to be fair, this game also does quite a few things wrong. The game is short (although that's probably a good thing, given the circumstances), several of the new characters are one-note, and the enemy animation is...weird. Whenever you shoot them, they do this very embellished, enthusiastic jump, almost as if they are jumping for joy over the fact that you shot the racism out of their grayed bodies. So what do I think of this game? Is it a decent follow-up to Resident Evil 4, or a mess that you should avoid like...well, like the Africa of this game? *flips coin, calls tails, gets heads* It's a good game. I give it the Sephiroth Award for Sheer Defiance of Death. The game starts off by saying Umbrella is no more, but dispels th...hold on. *checks coin* I called tails on a double-headed coin. I am a supreme idiot.

Review Synopsis

• Yes, it's racist, but do I really have to say that?
  • For better and for worse, quite a bit has been ripped straight from its predecessor.
  • Of all the things to rip from Resident Evil 4, why wasn't the inventory system one of them?

The Onion is great, and what I post is proof of that.

Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter

(OK, this game is a bit weird, too, but in terms of quality.) Again, this is a good game, but unlike RE5, it isn't a consistent quality. At certain times (that I'll explain later), it can be a really good game, and the next minute, it's an unplayable mess. What makes it weirder is that it's a very noticeable pattern of good at one moment, utter crap the next. Imagine it as the Jekyll & Hyde of video games, only, you know, not that.

Well, that introduction certainly was confusing, so allow me to explain: MSMF is a beat em up based on the old Mazinger-Z anime. I haven't watched it, but if the game is accurate, it was about a robot man from Mars who spent his time beating up Godzilla knock-offs. In the game itself, that only makes up a small portion of the experience; the rest of the time is spent getting to the actual monster, slicing through any poor robot that happens to walk down the street. This part of the game (also known as "the majority of it") is actually really good. You have a variety of moves you can pull off, a variety of enemies to beat up, and one or two scenarios that differ from the usual "ram your sword into the living" that this game does quite a bit. It's really fun, easy to play, and I don't have many complaints about it. In fact, I guess the only flaw I found was that you needed to be quite specific with your vertical alignment, but that's not enough to actually destroy the game.

However, the Hyde portion of this game is. The simple beat em up portions are the kindly Dr. Jekyll of Mazin Saga; at night, this
Graphics also seem to be a problem in the fighting parts.
innocent beat em up transforms into a clunky mess of a fighting game. After every regular boss battle, you have to fight the bastard again, fighting game style. I don't know why they included it, since you can't choose a character, all the bosses kinda fight the same (save for one move), and you can't pull off any special moves. Trust me, I actually downloaded the manual to this game (it's legal, don't worry) only to confirm that I couldn't perform any special moves. The bosses, however, actually do have special moves, and all two of them are capable of chip-damaging you into the grave.

That's the major flaw behind this fighting game thing: it's really unfair. As I said, the enemies have long range chip damage moves, but they also have a longer range than you; I could swat at them for no damage, and they'd be able to knock off a large portion of my HP from the same distance. This happened with every boss, and what makes it especially confusing is that the final two bosses are clones of you to whom this still applies. It's almost as if the developers actually went out of their way to make it incredibly cheap. Yea, I'll just state that as fact, since the collision detection also seems somewhat biased. Most of my time was spent unsuccessfully slicing their knees, hoping to Black Knight them to death, but I've seen instances where they somehow uppercut me while I'm crouching. I am not kidding.

So again, why did they include this part of the game? My best guess is that they were insecure and wanted their game to stand out amongst all the Final Fights, Double Dragons, and Battletoads. Unfortunately, that's probably as far ahead as they thought, since it's clunky, controls like crap, and, as I spent the last paragraph discussing, is incredibly cheap. So again, what's the overall quality of this game? Well, that depends on how much you loved Streets of Rage, and how much you can tolerate bad fighting games. I liked the former and haven't played the latter, so I gave it a decent score of 7.3 out of 10 and a superfluous award called the Ultraman Award. Why? I think you can figure it out.

Review Synopsis

• Excellent beat em up sections of the game.
  • The fighting sections are cheap, clunky, and crap.
  • The game seems to favor the enemies over the player in a fight.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Video_Game_King

Resident Evil 5

(*looks at header* Not to say the game is bad or anything.) I actually liked Resident Evil 5, despite the numerous flaws. What I like about gaming is when I blog about really big games, because I can make really funny jokes that people can actually understand. That in mind, Resident Evil 5 gave me a treasure trove of material for quirky jokes, and, like any good Resident Evil game, it all begins with the story.

It's been some time since Umbrella has died (but not really), and at some point before the beginning of this game, Wesker became a Nobody, changed his name to Wrexesk, and decided to conquer Kingdom Hearts with yet another variation of the Progenitor Virus. Obviously, Chris and Jill cannot have this, so they thought the best idea was to kill Wrexesk. This somehow gets Jill dead and sends Chris to Africa years later. OK, this is all a complete load, but it's better than the story this game has to offer. (Plus it let me play The 13th Struggle during Wesker fights :P.) Again, like any good Resident Evil game, it's overflowing with clichés and logical fallacies, like ancient underground ruins with sunbeam lasers of death.

I'd have said that the game is racist, too, but that's common knowledge by now. We all know that a large part of the game is playing a white man ordering a black woman to pick nearby plants for him. What I found more interesting is what people didn't discuss: how the game tries to explain the racism away. According to RE5, Tricell (the new Umbrella) invented a virus that makes black men dress in warrior garb, jump 12 feet in the air, and chuck spears in your general direction for a large part of the game. Not only is it kinda funny how they slapped this on to justify the racism, but unfortunately, a bit unoriginal; I've seen it done both in Aqua Teen and Drawn Together before RE5.

Also unfortunately, the game tends to take a lot from its predecessor. I know this is a Capcom game and everything, but tell me which game each is from: driving into an infected town, commenting on the fall of Umbrella; fighting off chainsaw maniacs and huge giants; a boss battle against an annoying villain who has become the tongue of a monster thing; an ending wherein you ride the ocean into the sunset. *waits for response* That's what I thought. OK, to be fair, what RE4 did was really good, and RE5 also carries over most of that game's gameplay mechanics. The shooting and boss battles are still as awesome as ever, and RE5 has expanded on both a little bit. It also tries out its own ideas, but a lot of them are either weird or counter-intuitive to something else in the game. The best example I can think of for both is the new melee attacks.

These aren't survival horror melee moves like, "clumsily slap the enemy", but rather things like uppercut, hook, crotch headlock, etc. Once you allow Chuck Norris to design your game, it's no longer survival horror. Fine, so RE5 isn't survival horror, it's a shooter. I can handle that, especially since it makes the cover system make sense in this game. Yes, there's a cover system in this game, but (fortunately) it doesn't make up a large portion of the experience. I wish it did, so I could comment on it further, but seeing as how it didn't, I really can't say much. I'll limit it to "this is RE5 following trends again."

Fortunately, the other major part of the shooting aspect, the partner system, is a much larger part of the game and one for which I have many comments. As I alluded to in the third paragraph, a large part of the game is shooting zombies with your new partner, Sheva. Other than (unsuccessfully) trying to make the game less racist, her purpose is to aid you on your quest to destroy Wrexesk. In that regard, she's actually too successful. Sure, she'll heal you and give you ammo/protection when you need it, but she'll also heal you/swipe nearby items/perform context sensitive actions when you don't need her to. I noticed that I could slightly influence her by switching her modes, but I feel like the game didn't want me to do that. Whenever I switched her to attack mode (again, totally not racist to issue commands to your partner), the only thing that happened was that Sheva would slowly pelt the enemy with a more powerful weapon for a few seconds before returning to cover mode.

Speaking of cover, another th....oh, wait, I already did that. What haven't I done yet? Oh, of course, the inventory system. Despite ripping
off RE4 and distancing itself from the survival horror genre (or maybe because of this), Capcom felt they had to relate it to the other Resident Evil games. In enters the old inventory system, where guns take up equal space as first aid sprays, healing items don't stack, and discarding an item sends it through a wormhole to the other side of oblivion. Obviously, this a system with many flaws, several of which Yahtzee described in his review, several of which he didn't. For example, let's say you find some ammo, but your inventory's full. "But my weapon isn't full of ammo", you think to yourself, adding, "I can just pick up the ammo and shove it into my weapon without any hassle, right?" You, sir, are WRONG!!! No, instead you have to trade something to your partner, reload, and then trade back the item you gave to her. Imagine if you combined Tetris with juggling.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of ammo, why the hell can't I directly buy any ammo!? OK, I can buy it for one weapon, but that doesn't solve the problem, especially when that one weapon does widely varying amounts of damage depending on what type of ammo you use. For every other weapon, you have to upgrade them, which comes with several problems. First, this obviously comes with a cap, since you can only upgrade a revolver so many times, and with each upgrade, the cost increases. Combine this with the lack of a health refill between levels, and you have a game that failed Remedial Video Game Design in high school.

OK, to be fair, the game still does a lot of things right. As I said before, the shooting is intact, the boss battles are awesome, and Wrexesk is worthy of The 13th Struggle. But again, to be fair, this game also does quite a few things wrong. The game is short (although that's probably a good thing, given the circumstances), several of the new characters are one-note, and the enemy animation is...weird. Whenever you shoot them, they do this very embellished, enthusiastic jump, almost as if they are jumping for joy over the fact that you shot the racism out of their grayed bodies. So what do I think of this game? Is it a decent follow-up to Resident Evil 4, or a mess that you should avoid like...well, like the Africa of this game? *flips coin, calls tails, gets heads* It's a good game. I give it the Sephiroth Award for Sheer Defiance of Death. The game starts off by saying Umbrella is no more, but dispels th...hold on. *checks coin* I called tails on a double-headed coin. I am a supreme idiot.

Review Synopsis

• Yes, it's racist, but do I really have to say that?
  • For better and for worse, quite a bit has been ripped straight from its predecessor.
  • Of all the things to rip from Resident Evil 4, why wasn't the inventory system one of them?

The Onion is great, and what I post is proof of that.

Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter

(OK, this game is a bit weird, too, but in terms of quality.) Again, this is a good game, but unlike RE5, it isn't a consistent quality. At certain times (that I'll explain later), it can be a really good game, and the next minute, it's an unplayable mess. What makes it weirder is that it's a very noticeable pattern of good at one moment, utter crap the next. Imagine it as the Jekyll & Hyde of video games, only, you know, not that.

Well, that introduction certainly was confusing, so allow me to explain: MSMF is a beat em up based on the old Mazinger-Z anime. I haven't watched it, but if the game is accurate, it was about a robot man from Mars who spent his time beating up Godzilla knock-offs. In the game itself, that only makes up a small portion of the experience; the rest of the time is spent getting to the actual monster, slicing through any poor robot that happens to walk down the street. This part of the game (also known as "the majority of it") is actually really good. You have a variety of moves you can pull off, a variety of enemies to beat up, and one or two scenarios that differ from the usual "ram your sword into the living" that this game does quite a bit. It's really fun, easy to play, and I don't have many complaints about it. In fact, I guess the only flaw I found was that you needed to be quite specific with your vertical alignment, but that's not enough to actually destroy the game.

However, the Hyde portion of this game is. The simple beat em up portions are the kindly Dr. Jekyll of Mazin Saga; at night, this
innocent beat em up transforms into a clunky mess of a fighting game. After every regular boss battle, you have to fight the bastard again, fighting game style. I don't know why they included it, since you can't choose a character, all the bosses kinda fight the same (save for one move), and you can't pull off any special moves. Trust me, I actually downloaded the manual to this game (it's legal, don't worry) only to confirm that I couldn't perform any special moves. The bosses, however, actually do have special moves, and all two of them are capable of chip-damaging you into the grave.

That's the major flaw behind this fighting game thing: it's really unfair. As I said, the enemies have long range chip damage moves, but they also have a longer range than you; I could swat at them for no damage, and they'd be able to knock off a large portion of my HP from the same distance. This happened with every boss, and what makes it especially confusing is that the final two bosses are clones of you to whom this still applies. It's almost as if the developers actually went out of their way to make it incredibly cheap. Yea, I'll just state that as fact, since the collision detection also seems somewhat biased. Most of my time was spent unsuccessfully slicing their knees, hoping to Black Knight them to death, but I've seen instances where they somehow uppercut me while I'm crouching. I am not kidding.

So again, why did they include this part of the game? My best guess is that they were insecure and wanted their game to stand out amongst all the Final Fights, Double Dragons, and Battletoads. Unfortunately, that's probably as far ahead as they thought, since it's clunky, controls like crap, and, as I spent the last paragraph discussing, is incredibly cheap. So again, what's the overall quality of this game? Well, that depends on how much you loved Streets of Rage, and how much you can tolerate bad fighting games. I liked the former and haven't played the latter, so I gave it a decent score of 7.3 out of 10 and a superfluous award called the Ultraman Award. Why? I think you can figure it out.

Review Synopsis

• Excellent beat em up sections of the game.
  • The fighting sections are cheap, clunky, and crap.
  • The game seems to favor the enemies over the player in a fight.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I stayed away from RE5. I was one of the cry babies that complained about the controls from the demo. I'm also a RE4 Wii fan. I just could not go back to dual analog control after my grand time with the Wii remote and Nunchuck. I don't see myself playing anytime soon. Nice review.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I fucking loved RE5.  It wasn't as good as RE4 but, I still thought it was a fantastic game and one of the best games Capcom has made yet.  There were a bunch a people complaining about the controls.  Oh boo hoo for them then.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@JJOR64 said:
" I fucking loved RE5.  It wasn't as good as RE4 but, I still thought it was a fantastic game and one of the best games Capcom has made yet.  There were a bunch a people complaining about the controls.  Oh boo hoo for them then. "
It's all the people who think Gears of War is "the shit" so they go into third person shooters thinking the same thing.
I actually kind of liked the controls because it made for tense situations, I mean...The game isn't scary at all but with having to stand still while shooting definitely adds some dramatic tension.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JJOR64
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" I fucking loved RE5.  It wasn't as good as RE4 but, I still thought it was a fantastic game and one of the best games Capcom has made yet.  There were a bunch a people complaining about the controls.  Oh boo hoo for them then. "
It's all the people who think Gears of War is "the shit" so they go into third person shooters thinking the same thing.I actually kind of liked the controls because it made for tense situations, I mean...The game isn't scary at all but with having to stand still while shooting definitely adds some dramatic tension. "
Agreed but, it's kinda hard to say the game has dramatic tension because of the controls.  :-P
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By PureRok
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @JJOR64 said:
It's all the people who think Gears of War is "the shit" so they go into third person shooters thinking the same thing.I actually kind of liked the controls because it made for tense situations, I mean...The game isn't scary at all but with having to stand still while shooting definitely adds some dramatic tension. "
I think Gears of War sucks, and I think Resident Evil has had shitty control since the first one.
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@JJOR64 said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @JJOR64 said:
Agreed but, it's kinda hard to say the game has dramatic tension because of the controls.  :-P "
Well When a dude with a chainsaw is coming after your partner who's bleeding out and you have to shoot him in the head hoping it stuns him. IT GET PRETTY FREAKING DRAMATIC!
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@PureRok said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @JJOR64 said:
I think Gears of War sucks, and I think Resident Evil has had shitty control since the first one. "
Seriously, I'm starting to think the only game you like is LoZ because every post I've seen from you is usually bashing or hating a game or anything else...>_>
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King
@JJOR64 said:
I didn't find many problems with the controls. Instead, I complained about the f'ing inventory system and how you tripped over enough ammo to make it a problem.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JJOR64
@Video_Game_King said:
" @JJOR64 said:
I didn't find many problems with the controls. Instead, I complained about the f'ing inventory system and how you tripped over enough ammo to make it a problem. "
That's the only thing I hated was the inventory.  I really like the controls because I fucking loved RE4.  RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King
@TheMustacheHero said:
Well When a dude with a chainsaw is coming after your partner who's bleeding out and you have to shoot him in the head hoping it stuns him. IT GET PRETTY FREAKING DRAMATIC! "
It wasn't for me. Then again, I got impatient and played The 13th Struggle far too early. What was really tense was yelling at Catwoman, hoping your partner wouldn't grab her and force me to grope her to death.

@JJOR64 said:
That's the only thing I hated was the inventory.  I really like the controls because I fucking loved RE4.  RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time. "
I could maybe see it entering my top...30..., but I'd have to play it again to make sure. There are a lot of great games I've played that don't even come close to entering that territory.
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#12  Edited By ArbitraryWater

That Onion video is awesome. Oh, and RE5 is a pretty good game. It isn't as good as RE4 by any stretch, but I feel justified in my purchase.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Video_Game_King
@ArbitraryWater said:
" That Onion video is awesome. Oh, and RE5 is a pretty good game. It isn't as good as RE4 by any stretch, but I feel justified in my purchase. "
And I feel grateful to Capcom for making such a short game. Now I have more time to blast through Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2.
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By buzz_clik

I love Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter; the way it looks and handles make it seem like aliens studied beat 'em ups, then made the closest approximation that they could. It all feels very slick but weird. The animation's pretty cool, some of the design is great and there are some neat graphical effects.

But the overall feeling is that for all the quirk and polish it can (sometimes) display, you feel like the game was made for someone else. And I think that's why I enjoy it so much.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Video_Game_King
@buzz_clik: 

I loved the beat em up parts, but couldn't really stand the fighting portions. I would've given it a much higher score if they just cut that crap out and stuck to the slashy beat-em-up gameplay. Also, what the hell's with people bumping my old blogs? I would've understood this if you did it for RE5, but Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter? I don't even remember that game!
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By buzz_clik
@Video_Game_King: 

A couple of factors led to the bumpage. Firstly, I'm mad into old games, with a specific eye on Genesis / Megadrive software. This leads to the second reason: I'm making a list of my Sega games, and when I entered MSMF I noticed it didn't have any pics. One swift click to the relevant page later and I see you'd dedicated a portion of your blog to this odd title.

I think I'll do some caps for it a bit later.