Odd quirks of mine: Video games and other stuff!

Joemotycki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

So there's a bunch of stuff in my life that I am unable to explain so I figured I'd ask you guys if any of this stuff happens to you or If my body and brain are just messed up. If you want to add some of your own video game quirks feel free to do so.

Every once in a while when I accidently choose the "No" option when a character asks "Did you get all that?", I'll mash A to try and skip through the dialogue, and in the process end up hitting no a second or even third time again. Its incredibly frustrating and I wonder is it just me who does this?

Whenever I need to rotate a control stick (be it in Mario Party 1 or other games of better repute) I rotate the control stick counter-clockwise. A few my right-handed friends say that's not normal but its the way that feels most natural to me. Anyone in the counter-clockwise camp? On a possibly related note, Guitar is the only thing I do left-handed, I picked one up lefty when i was 14 and I've never went back and it makes playing guitar way harder than it needs to be and I find it really weird that its the only thing that I can even remotely do left-handed.

I haven't dotted a lower case i in about 10 years. Is that weird? (for the record i always cross my t's, if not they would just be l's)

And definitely the craziest thing about me just happens to be my tongue. Its scientific fact that the ability to curl your tongue is a purely genetic trait; either you have the allele to roll it or you can't. But the thing about me is... I can only curl the right side of my tongue. Can someone please inform me on what the deal is with that? Am I just missing part of a chromosome or something? That sure would explain a lot if that was the case...

Burt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Sure, this must be common, press the wrong button then button mash to get through dialogue already seen and press the wrong button again.

2. To me anti clockwise on either stick feels natural. ( I write left handed but do everything else right handed.)

3. I'm not sure , I don't do much writing , making a guess I'd say it depends how quickly I'm writing.

4. No this is weird.

Hope this helps buddy!