One wish (pinball/arcade cab)

Avatar image for hurricanehaines
hurricanehaines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If you were granted the opportunity to be gifted one pinball machine or original arcade cabinet, for your own personal use and not for resell / profit gains, what would you choose, and why? For the sake of this topic, I am going to go ahead and say the maintenance of said item shouldn't be included in your reasoning (knowing pinball machines are a bastard to maintain, as are the old school arcade monitors)

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nightmare on Elm Street pinball table. I've never played it, or even seen it in person, and it would be an amazing centerpiece for my collection. Plus I've always wanted to own a pinball table.

I wouldn't say no to a Twilight Zone table, either.

As for arcade cabinets, I'd have to go with a DDR machine. Just because that would be an insanely dumb, horribly impractical thing to own.

Avatar image for hurricanehaines
hurricanehaines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great suggestions! I love the idea of having a massive DDR machine in the middle of the lounge! haha

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

For an arcade machine, perhaps one of the versions of Super Street Fighter II. For a Pinball Table, that's harder to say. I've played a LOT of virtual pinball in the past several years, thanks to The Pinball Arcade, but that makes it even harder to decide.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By damodar

Well there are a bunch of Fighting Game cabs that I'd want... I also love the cab Xevious had, the side art etc... But I'd probably be cheeky and pick a NeoGeo MVS game, maybe Garou, then I could get other carts for the system and have all that King Of Fighters, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, Windjammers, yadda yadda yadda.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I know I'd regret not getting something with more replay value, but my gut reaction in this hypothetical situation is 100% Bucky O'Hare.

The best game ever to grace the floors of a Chuck E. Cheese's and I will not hear otherwise.
The best game ever to grace the floors of a Chuck E. Cheese's and I will not hear otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mortal Kombat 2 arcade some of my best teenage memories that's one game that's always put me in awe when I went to the arcade the machine was loud the colors where vibrant and the fatalities where brutal it's what a sequel should be amazing.