Other than NSMB Wii, it's just my backlog (and the Jak series)

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArcBorealis

My plan to go through a section of my backlog has been going well since late august. As of now, since Monday, I have finished 6 games. 1) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, 2) Super Mario 64, 3) Paper Mario, 4) Ratchet & Clank, 5) Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus, and 6) Ratchet & Clank Going Commando. Next week on Monday starts the next round, Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal and Star Fox Adventures. Follow that up with DK Jungle Beat & Ratchet Deadlocked, and that will finish off the year.  

Earlier this week on Sunday I bought the original Jak & Daxter games for PS2 (not Jak X, just the platformers). It's my goal now during this week before my next scheduled game, to beat these three games before Monday. I have already played these games before, got them through Gamefly in the past, and beat them, so I know what to do, so no time is wasted on getting lost. As of now, I just reached the half way point in Jak II (middle of act 2), and will reach the 2/3 mark later tonight. By Thursday, I should have it finished, and the weekend will be spent on Jak 3. 

So many games from last gen, the only new release I'll be playing before years end is New Super Mario Bros Wii. Because, well, it's Mario. I love the games, and although I'm not buying it right away (already spent my money on the Jak games), I've got it in my Gamefly Q for when it releases. I'll try and get some friends over if I can to play it. 

So, only one new release here on out and some PS2 and GC games. Yeah, no Modern Warfare because, even a day after release, I am already tired hearing about it. Of course, I was already getting tired of it as the release neared, but now I'm OFFICIALLY tired. 

So to Giantbomb's Question of the Week, what am I doing that isn't Modern Warfare 2...It's this.  

I love Platformers and Adventures, so I'll finish off the year with that. 

Have a good rest of the year with your games, everyone.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1  Edited By ArcBorealis

My plan to go through a section of my backlog has been going well since late august. As of now, since Monday, I have finished 6 games. 1) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, 2) Super Mario 64, 3) Paper Mario, 4) Ratchet & Clank, 5) Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus, and 6) Ratchet & Clank Going Commando. Next week on Monday starts the next round, Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal and Star Fox Adventures. Follow that up with DK Jungle Beat & Ratchet Deadlocked, and that will finish off the year.  

Earlier this week on Sunday I bought the original Jak & Daxter games for PS2 (not Jak X, just the platformers). It's my goal now during this week before my next scheduled game, to beat these three games before Monday. I have already played these games before, got them through Gamefly in the past, and beat them, so I know what to do, so no time is wasted on getting lost. As of now, I just reached the half way point in Jak II (middle of act 2), and will reach the 2/3 mark later tonight. By Thursday, I should have it finished, and the weekend will be spent on Jak 3. 

So many games from last gen, the only new release I'll be playing before years end is New Super Mario Bros Wii. Because, well, it's Mario. I love the games, and although I'm not buying it right away (already spent my money on the Jak games), I've got it in my Gamefly Q for when it releases. I'll try and get some friends over if I can to play it. 

So, only one new release here on out and some PS2 and GC games. Yeah, no Modern Warfare because, even a day after release, I am already tired hearing about it. Of course, I was already getting tired of it as the release neared, but now I'm OFFICIALLY tired. 

So to Giantbomb's Question of the Week, what am I doing that isn't Modern Warfare 2...It's this.  

I love Platformers and Adventures, so I'll finish off the year with that. 

Have a good rest of the year with your games, everyone.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mushir

Nice. The Jak series is awesome and I really wanna see a sequel of it on the PS3. Maybe Naughty Dog is considering this?

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

I don't care what they say, I thought Star Fox Adventures was AWESOME.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
@SpunkyHePanda said:
" I don't care what they say, I thought Star Fox Adventures was AWESOME. "
I did too. I never understood the hate. It looked great, played like Zelda and was just cool as shit with great characters.
Avatar image for deactivated-596b8044e5f9a
deactivated-596b8044e5f9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If New Super Mario Bros is a as good as Mario 3 on the NES I'll be a happy man!