out weighed guns

mclovin262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By mclovin262

guns on modern warfare 2 are out wieghed like noobtubes but when guns are out weighed you just have to live with it  but stuff like the models were not so bad you bust your ass to get to them but they are the worst shotgun!!!! the first one is better!!! people bitch and moan about stuff but they earned it but noob tubes are out rages and the deagle sucks another example the recoil sucks it just ticks me off!!! thank you for your time 

mclovin262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mclovin262

guns on modern warfare 2 are out wieghed like noobtubes but when guns are out weighed you just have to live with it  but stuff like the models were not so bad you bust your ass to get to them but they are the worst shotgun!!!! the first one is better!!! people bitch and moan about stuff but they earned it but noob tubes are out rages and the deagle sucks another example the recoil sucks it just ticks me off!!! thank you for your time 

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

ya mon i heer you 

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spoonman671

I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm probably wrong.

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thedj93

people don't like what makes them lose, especially if they don't know how to use it. makes sense to me.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By meteora

Noob tubes are hilariously overpowered in MW2. It was a problem in COD4 but it got even worse with the new perk combos in MW2. 

Do I have a problem with them? Sometimes. I don't experience it too often. And if I did, I normally just fight back. Fight fire with fire.

mclovin262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mclovin262
@thedj93: no dude noobtubes are over power