OXM's Mass 2 review are killing people...

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa

The first review of my personal most anticipated game of - THE FUTURE - is now out on the webs and people are getting crazy! Nobody have confirmed this and that feels kind of wierd. Afterall - the next Issue of the OXM is going on sale 11 february and as far as I know - no game site even got the game yet?  Ofcourse - OXM are print and they need to get everything a bit earlier - but why in the name of god is a review of a game that are going be out in three weeks done now?  

Don't get me wrong, I am just saying that Mass Effect was a huge game. The universe was enormous even though most of the things were not available to visit and there were a lot of sidequest. With all the respect for the OXM - it feels wierd that only one person have completed the game out there and are ready to put up a review more than one month before it should be done.  

What are your thoughts?

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

The first review of my personal most anticipated game of - THE FUTURE - is now out on the webs and people are getting crazy! Nobody have confirmed this and that feels kind of wierd. Afterall - the next Issue of the OXM is going on sale 11 february and as far as I know - no game site even got the game yet?  Ofcourse - OXM are print and they need to get everything a bit earlier - but why in the name of god is a review of a game that are going be out in three weeks done now?  

Don't get me wrong, I am just saying that Mass Effect was a huge game. The universe was enormous even though most of the things were not available to visit and there were a lot of sidequest. With all the respect for the OXM - it feels wierd that only one person have completed the game out there and are ready to put up a review more than one month before it should be done.  

What are your thoughts?

evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By evanbrau

Loads of people probably have reviews ready to rock but are just under embargo, its possible OXM got some kind of exclusivity deal for the game.

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Giantsquirrel
@CarlSmith said:
" The first review of my personal most anticipated game of - THE FUTURE - is now out on the webs and people are getting crazy! Nobody have confirmed this and that feels kind of wierd. Afterall - the next Issue of the OXM is going on sale 11 february and as far as I know - no game site even got the game yet?  Ofcourse - OXM are print and they need to get everything a bit earlier - but why in the name of god is a review of a game that are going be out in three weeks done now?   Don't get me wrong, I am just saying that Mass Effect was a huge game. The universe was enormous even though most of the things were not available to visit and there were a lot of sidequest. With all the respect for the OXM - it feels wierd that only one person have completed the game out there and are ready to put up a review more than one month before it should be done.   What are your thoughts? "
People should get worked up about more important things than some asshole's opinion on a video game.
Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Druminator

I'm pretty sure the game is good regardless.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

well im not wondering around on crazy mass effect 2 forums, but you seem crazy to me.