Please check out our podcast.

Costmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Costmaker

My friends and I have been doing a podcast for a bit now and we are getting decent. We want an audience and we do want to make the show better, but we can't if we don't get feedback.

The link is here:  http://belowradarpodcast.podbean.com/
Please listen to the latest episode and episode (the funniest one in my opinion).

Thanks again. (I know this is shameless advertising but we need feedback desperately).

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By fwylo

Shameless PLUGS FTW. 

But I probably won't listen sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Costmaker: It was a fairly nice listen.
blade1090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blade1090

shudda warned me about all the Canadianess not a bad podcast tho keep it up

yoctoyotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By yoctoyotta

As someone who's going to soon be in the same shoes as you, I feel compelled to listen, if only for karma's sake. Consider me a subscriber.

EDIT: What do you think of Podbean's service? I set up a free account there last week but have been meaning to look around. Did you check out any other services?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I just finished listening to the last podcast in full and I have a few things I think are worth commenting on.I think the podcast was rather long for an up and coming show that not many people know about, you might want to consider cutting it down to a time more palatable for most people. The podcast also seemed to go kind of off the rails around and start and during the 'fuck you of the week' and I feel like there are a lot of other more nitpicky corrections I want to make. However, it was better than I was expecting, overall it was pretty good stuff.

Costmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Costmaker
@YoctoYotta said:

" As someone who's going to soon be in the same shoes as you, I feel compelled to listen, if only for karma's sake. Consider me a subscriber.  EDIT: What do you think of Podbean's service? I set up a free account there last week but have been meaning to look around. Did you check out any other services? "

My buddy, the host, handled our subscription to Podbean. Really, if you want to start your own podcast on the service, you'll need a subscription.
@blade1090: Think we should give a warning? "Proceed with caution. Our Canadian accidents and overall Canadian-ness might be too much to handle for some people."
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Doctorchimp
@Costmaker: Every time I open a page or load something else while I'm streaming the podcast it will stop and start again once the different tab I'm on stops loading. It's not that big of a deal I have fast internet, but it stops and starts every time. 

That's a problem.
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I'll leave you some advice about running a podcast in general: don't be surprised if, months later, you find it dead. Chances are you don't do it for a living, soon you may find you and your podcast members busy and all. Also, these Podbean podcasts don't go far. Just giving you some fair warnings.

tophar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tophar01

OMG! your podcast is trapped in the matrix! I must free its mind!