Post-Endurance Run podcast?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

Is there a chance once both groups finish up Deadly Premonition that all four individuals will get together on a podcast and talk about their thoughts on the game, story, etc? Have they said anything about doing something like that?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

It would be interesting to hear them share their experiences and opinions of the game. Although it seems they may have already been discussing certain things with members of the other team.

Irish87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Irish87

I very quickly came to the realization that the only thing that made Deadly Premonition any fun for me was the two teams. So yeah, I really wanna hear all of them ranting about it. If nothing else, I kind of want to know Brads opinion on all of the hate he had flung toward him. 

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89

You can rely on users sending in questions asking about certain aspects about the game on the bombcast.  But a full-on fledged bombcast discussing the game?  The chances are slim.  The last they did something like that was with Modern Warfare 2, I believe, and before that was Metal Gear Solid 4.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Barrock
@Irish87 said:
" I very quickly came to the realization that the only thing that made Deadly Premonition any fun for me was the two teams. So yeah, I really wanna hear all of them ranting about it. If nothing else, I kind of want to know Brads opinion on all of the hate he had flung toward him.  "
Wait... why in the world are people hating on Brad for? I'm watching the Jeff and Vinny version first.