excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By excast

Howdy all

Just had a question to run by those who may be a little more familiar with the process. I purchased a one month premium subscription for the first time back on November 25th. I turned off the automatic renewal thing as I just wanted to see if I found it to be a good value. I watched a lot of the Pathfinder and Load Our Last Souls stuff. Great content!

The thing is though, I was a little surprised to see on December 26th that I still had access to all of the premium videos. I haven't been billed again or anything that I can see and it still says recurring premium til "December 25th". So now we are like 3 days after the fact and I still have access.

Is this normal? I did drop an e-mail to @rorie via the support e-mail, but haven't heard back. Didn't really want to push the issue if this is how it normally works, but I also figured the guys may want to know if there is a bug in their system.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

There is a 7 day grace period after your subscription ends when you'll still be able to access premium features.

DonMFJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DonMFJohnson

I remember Rorie saying that there's a 7 day grace period after subscription ends. So you can still access premium content if you forget to extend your sub.

Edit: Too slow :)

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the quick answers guys. I thought it might be something like that, but I wasn't sure.

5Figh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's meant to be 7 days then something went wrong somewhere cause when my subscription lapsed last time that grace period lasted like 2 weeks.