PS 4 Help please.

devpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not sure if this is the correct board to post this but I recently upgraded the hard drive on my ps 4. I made sure all my save data was backed up to the cloud before the upgrade however after the upgrade I downloaded the save data and for some reason none of my games are recognizing the saved data. Is there something I am doing wrong or did I really just lose all my save data?

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ry_Ry

Try reauthorizing your system?

devpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skullpanda1: Tried that and it did not help. Only my cross save games are letting me use the on-line saves.

BlueFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueFalcon

I did the built in data backup option from the main menu when I upgraded to my 500 GB hybrid drive. I had zero issues. It's he recommended option from the Playstation website instructions for upgrading your hard drive.

devpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By devpane

@bluefalcon: Well on their support page https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5107/~/upgrade-ps4-hdd they said you can also back up your data to the cloud which I did.

BlueFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats me then. I never used the cloud storage for that and don't know what the issue is as long as your ps4 has been deregulate red which the same PSN id and re authorized. All I know is I did the data backup to a USB hard drive on PS3 and ps4 when I upgraded both times and never had a problem.