PS3 pottential , will it be achived

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ieatlions

im just wondering do you think a 3rd party developer will able to max out the power of the ps3?

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

I don't think the incentive is there yet to put that much effort into PS3 games. I think the quality of most high-profile PS3 games are plenty good enough at this point, personally. 

bulletclip6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By bulletclip6

if you are talking about naughty dog then i think they will push it to its limits. they have been hard at work unlocking its secrets. the first uncharted looked amazing and i believe they stated they only used about 30%. so we will see.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hexpane

Max the power!!!!! MAX THE POWER!!!!! TURN IT UP TO 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON BRAH DAWGS< MAX POWER!

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ieatlions

i meant most games published by ea are the same on both consoles and sometimes better on 360

KiwiJulce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By KiwiJulce

no

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

ieatlions said:
"i meant most games published by ea are the same on both consoles and sometimes better on 360
"
There lazy ports, the Ps3 is known to be more powerful then the 360, as you can tell by Killzone 2.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ieatlions
Bucketdeth said:
"ieatlions said:
"i meant most games published by ea are the same on both consoles and sometimes better on 360
"
There lazy ports, the Ps3 is known to be more powerful then the 360, as you can tell by Killzone 2."
Killzone 2 looks amazing and has been in development for a million years (i dont know the date) and it must of cost a boatload of money , but i really dont see a multi platform developer taking that time
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Hexpane
Bucketdeth said:

There lazy ports, the Ps3 is known to be more powerful then the 360, as you can tell by Killzone 2."
ROFL this old gag?  Both the PS3 and XBOX360 GPUs suck ass and are comparable to PC videocards from 2006.  Old outdated tech.  PS3 having powerful CELLs is meaningless unless you waste millions of dollars on R&D as a developer.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ieatlions
Hexpane said:
"Bucketdeth said:

ROFL this old gag?  Both the PS3 and XBOX360 GPUs suck ass and are comparable to PC videocards from 2006.  Old outdated tech.  PS3 having powerful CELLs is meaningless unless you waste millions of dollars on R&D as a developer."
no wrong , my 2006 videocard looks like crap compared to killzone2
Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BestUsernameEver
ieatlions said:
"Hexpane said:
"Bucketdeth said:

ROFL this old gag?  Both the PS3 and XBOX360 GPUs suck ass and are comparable to PC videocards from 2006.  Old outdated tech.  PS3 having powerful CELLs is meaningless unless you waste millions of dollars on R&D as a developer."
no wrong , my 2006 videocard looks like crap compared to killzone2"
Wait.........................................What?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Hexpane said:
"Bucketdeth said:

Ok, they both may have shitty GPU's but the PS3 is still the more powerful system and no developer has even used up all of it`s power, not even Killzone 2 which blows every 360 game, Graphic wise, out of the water, I`m not a fanboy I enjoy both systems but there is no doubting in the coming years the PS3 will have the graphics edge over the 360, unless third party developers get lazy.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ieatlions

there not lazy they just dont want to primarily develop for a consol that has less buyers than its competitor, and is harder to develop for

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By SathingtonWaltz
Bucketdeth said:
"Hexpane said:
"Bucketdeth said:

Ok, they both may have shitty GPU's but the PS3 is still the more powerful system and no developer has even used up all of it`s power, not even Killzone 2 which blows every 360 game, Graphic wise, out of the water, I`m not a fanboy I enjoy both systems but there is no doubting in the coming years the PS3 will have the graphics edge over the 360, unless third party developers get lazy."
Have to agree with Bucketdeth. And at Hexpane, keep PC out of this. We all fucking know that "TEH PEE SEE IS EPIC WIN LOLLLERRRZLOLZZZ!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!one one. 
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Arkthemaniac

No third party anything has ever been able to capitalize on the machine as much as the first party. The only exception I can think of is High Voltage and The Conduit, but that's even a stretch.