Psn/wiiware-VC/XBLA subscriptions ALA netflix/gamefly?

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bhhawks78

I buy about 5-6 games from these services COMBINED a year, but am interested in dozens.  Why do I buy/play so few?  I'm a cheap bastard and most of my retail games are through gamefly or sold when I'm done, can't due that with a download.

How much would you pay for an unlimited games/play per month for your console of choice?  Honestly I'd probably pay 40-50$ a month (I'd probably only subscribe 3-4 months a year when I have no retail games I'm psyched for) and that is MUCH more money than they get out of me currently.

It would be a logistical nightmare to figure out who gets how much of said fee's, but I think these first parties are insane for not doing this.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

I don't think I would ever consider paying a monthly fee for XBLA, which happens to be the only of those services I use regularly. That might change if I had access to all three for one price or something, but we all know that Hell would have to hit absolute zero before they would even consider that.

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By bhhawks78

I didn't mean all three first parties bundling together, sorry for the confusion but that would be an insane thought haha