• 125 results
nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By nightriff

I still want a Ryan Davis memorial shirt and #teambrad still needs to be made, but at least they finally have created a new product, might get this one.

DallyDoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Placed my order! Merry early Christmas to me!

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Canteu

Why would a tshirt cost £20?

Solanorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Thank you for a shirt in something other than black and women's sizes too! This really made my day.

I couldn't get the store code from when I paid for my membership to work. I did get it in April though so should it still be valid? Not a big deal if not cause I was going to buy it anyway. Really looking forward to getting it.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By AMyggen

@canteu: Because it's produced in such small numbers. That's not very expensive for a not mass produced t-shirt, it's what I normally pay for t-shirts on the internet (+$18 shipping, but that's what you get for living in Norway). It's about the same as a new Threadless t shirt, to give you one example, and I have to imagine that those guys print much larger numbers than GB.

RageGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By RageGoblin

Very disappointing to hear the Ryan tribute shirt is unlikely to happen.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyggen: I get shirts from two sites that only sell shirts for 1 day, regardless of amount sold.

This only ever comes to about £12 with shipping. These are one of a kind designs, in small numbers. This shirt will be available forever.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By AMyggen

@canteu:

That's on the extreme cheap end of things then. As I said, I've bought a lot of t shirts on the internet and most are in the $20 range (to give some examples of sites that do t shirts at around that price: threadless, tshirthell, Sharkrobot, Think Geek, Snorg Tees etc.). My point is that $20 seems to be about the standard price for buying t shirts on the internet, especially pop culture ones (which I'll group GB in). I agree that it isn't exactly cheap, but it's not like GB is more expensive than the norm here.

You will see older cheaper older tees there, especially during campaigns where things are 30 % off or similar, but we're mainly talking about newer designs here.

I don't think GB has any control over the shipping cost.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyggen: Fair enough. Just seems a bit crazy to me to pay that much for a shirt.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@canteu: It is, but not too uncommon on specialty shirts like this.

Anyway, $15 coupon to the rescue!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#111 gamer_152  Moderator

Damn, that's a snazzy shirt.

Xealot42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Grabbed a Throwback zippered hoodie. Been waiting on those to come back in stock for a while!

Too bad my $15 code pretty much just covered the shipping! I think Amazon prime has spoiled me.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

Just got my VinnCo shirt in the mail. It is now officially the coolest shirt I own!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I wore my VinnCo shirt around the house the other day and I instantly felt more innovative.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@rorie said:

@crusader8463: We'll definitely be keeping the bigger sizes going forward. Unless, you know, we sell like two of them this time around.

So did you guys sell more than two? Curious to know if the bigger sizes will stay around.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By rorie

@crusader8463: It looks like we did OK business on them, so I have a feeling they'll stick around. I wish they were higher-quality shirts, but not much we can do about it, unfortunately.

Datajack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

@crusader8463: It looks like we did OK business on them, so I have a feeling they'll stick around. I wish they were higher-quality shirts, but not much we can do about it, unfortunately.

Great to hear! Quality seems fair enough, haven't had much issue with them so far.

zdgro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else having quality issues? I have washed my blue Vinnco. shirt once and the white border is coming off.

darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgoon: Haven't washed my new Luchadeer t-shirt yet, but the material seems cheap and the sizing is weird.

I'm usually a medium, decided to go for a large this time and it's insanely long! Like, past where the bottom of my pockets are! I look like I'm wearing a dress almost lol...

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sooty said:

They need to make a shirt that simply has multiple coloured squares with Vinny's interpretation of what each one is underneath.

"Green, mauve, also green, and green"

That ... is ... fucking brilliant. Someone do this ... now!

SuperTess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgoon said:

Anyone else having quality issues? I have washed my blue Vinnco. shirt once and the white border is coming off.

Washed mine once and it got a tear in a shoulder seam. I asked Rorie about it and he suggested emailing Social Imprints to see about an exchange.

IzunaDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By IzunaDrop

Yeah just got mine and the shoulder seams are odd and all puffy...also looking at that print, hand wash only.

Aside from that, great work bringing the shirt to fruition. More merch please? I would pay $50 for a better quality shirt/print.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, for any quality/sizing issues be sure to email orders@socialimprints.com and they should be able to get you sorted.

IzunaDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rorie next t-shirt must surely be "Vaccines" or "Yoshi's Island is fucking GARBAGE (hot street trash, I tells ya!)"

TERMINATOR_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the Orange design most.