rate eachother gamertag's, psn's and well fuck wii shit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CreamyGoodness

anyway rate peopes names, my gamertag is Buddhist Girafe, it was spartanBD like 12 hours ago but it was shit so now it's Buddhist Girafe whats yours and what do you think of mine, just rate any one posted and post your own. psn or xbl

ANintendoWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ANintendoWii

My Xbox Live tag is "SUCK MY FAT HAIRY PUBUS", my PSN ID is "AND BURN IN HELL WITH A CASE OF THE CLAP, YOU RAT BASTARD".

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CreamyGoodness
ANintendoWii said:
"My Xbox Live tag is "SUCK MY FAT HAIRY PUBUS", my PSN ID is "AND BURN IN HELL WITH A CASE OF THE CLAP, YOU RAT BASTARD"."
your just mad because wii is made for 5 year olds, shoulda got a 360. man i feel your pain, well not really beacuse unlike you im not a COMPLETE FUCKTARD
ANintendoWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ANintendoWii
CreamyGoodness said:
"ANintendoWii said:
"My Xbox Live tag is "SUCK MY FAT HAIRY PUBUS", my PSN ID is "AND BURN IN HELL WITH A CASE OF THE CLAP, YOU RAT BASTARD"."
your just mad because wii is made for 5 year olds, shoulda got a 360. man i feel your pain, well not really beacuse unlike you im not a COMPLETE FUCKTARD"
You're just a yellow halfassed tit with no balls. You wanna go? I'll take you outside and WAGGLE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

I'm sure your next topic will be much more productive and friendly.